20071022 ;
10/22/2007 11:01:00 PM
Argh I've been surfing the net for clothes these few days. Kinda irritating cause I've been telling myself NOT to spend anymore. IOAJSDIANSDSD and yesh I've been finding long vests and cardigan.

Found one really nice cardigan online and I think I'll probably be getting it. It's selling for $25.90. Anyone has any idea where I can find this type of clothes at a cheaper rate? Anyway I was quite surprised that my mum didnt go against me when I said I wanted to buy that. In fact, she suggested me to get the green one.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It's super saddening cause I won't get to wear this that often cause the weather in Singapore really SUCKS to core. I've got another reason to migrate over to Korea now. I want to wear such clothings (where I don't have to sweat like hell cause the weather there is COLD). I've been telling my mum that I'm learning Korean language for a PURPOSE and she thinks that I'm learning it just for my idols. Seriously I wanted to master that language AT FIRST just because of the boys. But I realised there's more reasons for me to continue learning it.

1. I SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY hope I can live in Korea in the future.
2. I SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY don't like the life in Singapore. I don't want my children to live in such a stressed environment in the future NOOOOOOO!
3. I SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY think I want to get married to a Korean handsome guy. Or should I say Yunho? Or should I say Donghae? Or should I say Jiyong? =X

Whatever. Think I'm crazy starting this kind of topic. -.- I started to read the fanfic Atq introduced to me few days ago. Half-way through now and I think it's quite nice. I can really imagine the scene out. Yunho as a flirt omg I can't imagine that. Yoochun yesh. HAHHA =X

I'm so sorry but I love you.
This song has been stucked in my mind for MONTHS and it's still the first song I'll play once I on my mp3. Kwon Jiyong, I love you for the wonderful song you have created. That song turned me to a V.I.P. WOOTS.

Quoted from Soompi Fanfix "SMILE":
“Even if I’m not your first kiss this year, maybe I can be your last kiss of the year…and every year there after…”


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page