20071021 ;
10/21/2007 12:30:00 AM
I've just realised I haven't been blogging for around 4-5 days. Currently watching Guess show and using my brother's desktop to blog now. Haven't been using my brother's com for a long time. Kinda miss the keyboard. -.-
School was okay for me. All the modules seemed quite fun especially 3Dart. YAY we shall be SCULPTORS. WOOTS OMG SO COOL. CATS is quite stupid though. We have to deal with Singapore issues like.. terroriosm, racial discrimination blablabla. ARGH SUPER BORINGGGG.
Okay the band I really disliked a lot claimed that they will be DONGBANGSHINKI if they left out the leader. Okay I know they are really popular in Taiwan now but PLEASE?! DONGBANGSHINKI????? AHSDIUHSDUIHASDUASDAS OMG I HAVE TO CALM DOWN. One of the guys looks likes Taehwa though. LOL.
Have I mentioned? I received my FITB Dvd yesterday! AHAHAHA WHEES shall watch tomorrow cause I was out the whole afternoon with F5F playing mahjong today. I was chanting "YUNHOYUNHOYUNHO" while checking whose card I got for the Dvd.




YESH I GOT YUNHO MUAHAHA.

These got to be my favourite pages from the album jacket.
I was being random yesterday and I started showing my mum the calendars from Sept Smag.

When I showed her the Rising Sun photos in the past, my mum thinks Jaejoong is the most good looking one, followed by Changmin. But after seeing the O Jeong Ban Hub poster, she thinks Jaejoong looks like a girl and she still thinks that Changmin is good looking. Yea my mum is a Changmin fan HAHA. So as what I usually did, I wanted my mum to choose the most good looking guy out of the 5 photos I showed her (the calendars). She started pointing at
one of the boys and said "THIS CHINA GUY LAHS THIS CHINA GUY LAHS" and laughed like mad. -.- Poor
Yoochun. But seriously after my mum pointed that out, I think he looked like a China guy to me too HAHAHAAHA. SORRY ATQ =D And yea I forced her to choose someone and she chose Jaejoong. She don't really like Yunho cause Yunho's teeth is fake -.- PLEASE LAHS MAMA YOUR TEETH ALSO FAKE MAHS. IJAHDSABDSD!#@#$@%$@!!
My collection of Kor stuffs!


Oops my eldest brother is back. I guessed I have to stop blogging now. YOEROEBOON, ANNYEONG!!!
seeking..