20071013 ;
10/13/2007 12:53:00 PM
Went Jurong West with my mum yesterday to cut my hair and buy my shampoo.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The fringe is kinda short. My mum keeps repeating this sentence over and over again. “两个礼拜就长了啦。你不是要它短的meh?" Yea true indeed, so I'm not going to get bothered by it. =D

AND EVERYBODY, MY INFECTED FEET IS BACK AGAIN. WHAT THE HELL. Darn shoes omg darn shoes. Normal blisters could actually lead to infected wound. Shall visit the doctor soon if this continues. So irritating omg I really hate my legs when such things happen. SO ITCHY I JUST FEEL LIKE CHOPPING THE WOUND OFF.

I'm feeling very bigbang-ed now.

MANWONEEHAENGBOK'S SCREENCAPS AND GIFS.

Intro of BIGBANG members!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Daesung
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Taeyang
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Seungri
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
OMG DUMB SEUNGRI HAHAHAHHAHAHHA.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Without his dark circles =D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Ahem I think they looked kinda good like this. Yoona and Seungri. =D
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
OMG CUTE BOYS.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Seungri's Thousand Won Dinner for his Seunghyun-hyung. <3
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Jiyong trying to.. attract attention with his pose and TOP's "T".
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
MY FAVOURITE SCREENCAP.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I'm shocked when I see Taeyang with his hand. BIG HAND.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY CANT STAND GUYS WHO WAVE WITH BOTH HANDS.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Daesung is into HwangJinYi nowadays I supposed?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
HAHAHAH CRAZY SEUNGLI. He loves to talk to himself JUST LIKE ME =D

Random GIFs:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Baby you know I'd LOVE to give you my shoulder when you need someone. USE MINE JEHBAL.

{credits: me for screencaps, bestiz for gifs}

Oh ya I told my eldest about the FIVE IN THE BLACK 2007 Kor version dvd. Asked him for permission to buy it from Yesasia and he said "$50 only mehs?" WOAH SOUNDS RICH ARHS BUT HE'S NOT. Yeah this means that I don't have to pay for the Dvd WAHAHHAS. My birthday present then =D=D=D Going to watch My Girl now. Half-way through. Rewatching it again cause I miss LEE DONGWOOK so much. IAJSDIAHDJABDHABDASD


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page