20071008 ;
10/08/2007 10:16:00 PM
Back in Singapore on Sunday. I was too lazy to blog yesterday.
Tuesday:Didn't do much in Batam for the first few days. I gambled with my cousins and relatives. 1000 rupiah per play. 1SGD is around 6000 rupiah. Do the calculations yourself!


My cousin, Donny was chanting "GOD PLEASE LET ME WIN PLEASE LET ME WIN" all the way and he ended losing badly HAHAHA =D
Wednesday:Linda went to Singapore the second day to prepare for her SIM admission test on Thurs. We went to Breeks for lunch. The main set there is only around 5SGD. It's only half the price in Singapore. So cheap so cheap!



My deep-fried chicken chop set~

Donny blocking the "K".

It's extremely difficult for me to not think of DongBangShinKi while I'm overseas.
TIMELESS. It's liked the day has collapsed in endless space, and it is impossible to tell whether time is passing. WOOTS~

Taken by Jamie(my Singapore cousin) in the car.
Thursday:Ate Breeks on the third day too. LOL =X




I went in Batam with Jamie on Tuesday without my Mum. Omg life without Mum is EXTREMELY boring. I couldn't fangirl with anyone. Dreamt of her continuously for two days (Wednesday and Thursday). LOL.
Saturday:Last night in Batam is the BESTT. My mum came and Linda came back too. Had fun with my 4 cousins. We girls are using poker cards to tell our own fortune. LOL it's extremely ZHUN for Jamie. As for me, I hope it's true though LOL. We are supposed to have 4 guys in mind for this thingy. The four guys in my mind: Yunho, Jiyong, my future boyfriend and future husband. When I asked questions like "Who is my type of guy?", "Who is the richest?", "Who is the most good-looking guy?", the answer are turned out to be my future husband. WAHAHAHHAS IMAGINE A GUY WHO IS MORE GOOD-LOOKING AND RICHER THAN MY DEREST JUNGYUNHO AND KWONJIYONG. OMG HOW I WISH THAT'S TRUE ASHDAISDAJDBAHSDASD. AND OMG THE HAPPIEST ANSWER FOR MY QUESTION "Which guy and I have the closest distance between us?" TURNED OUT TO BE JUNGYUNHO UAHSDJDNBHJABSDASDOMG. IMAGINE YUNHO AND ME HAVING THE CLOSEST DISTANCE. OMG SO WHERE WILL MY FUTURE BOYFRIEND AND FUTURE HUSBAND BE? =D=D KOREA KOREA PLEASE.
Ok enough of all those crazy stuffs =X Linda, Jamie, Dody, Donny and I slept in the same room for the last night. So much fun all the way till 1am. We were talking crap all the way. Shared ghost stories together. Jamie's fren's ghost story is really scary. I pretended as if I was not shocked at it that time LOL. Donny was so scared that he wrapped himself up with a thick and big blanket.

Can you spot him? His head in on the left. I laughed really hard at it and I DON'T KNOW WHY. He reminds me of some mummies in those movies =D
Sunday(Last day):Woke up early the next morning. Took photo of my relatives' house before I leave for Sambu.








This is my Uncle. He really looks INNOCENT here HAHAHAUHDAJSNDAHJSD. The wind coming from the opposite direction is too strong so everyone couldn't open our eyes normally.


































He one of my favourite cousins out of the hundreds (okay not that many maybe..20-30?). He got a REALLY long name but everyone calls him Ruis. Guessed he's a little pissed that day. I don't know why -.-




My mum(the one sitting down) with her friend. Her friend wanted to pose a PEACE sign at first but I laughed at her HAHAHHA =X

My mum's younger sister and her when they were around 20+. Gosh my mums waist is so OMGOMGOMGOMG SMALL in the past. She told me her waste is around 22 when she's my age. Ohmygod traumatized. LOL.
Photos taken using Lenny's phone.






I don't know why the camera managed to capture this wonderful expression of mine HAHAHAHA.


~~~~~~~
Okay that's all for the photos. Reached home at around 7pm on Sunday and had a SERIOUS headache after that. I'm used to it though cause I always suffered from one once I came back from Batam LOL.
ANYWAY, collecting my stuffs tomorrow; DongBangShinKi Shine photobook+poster, Super Junior 2nd album+poster, Super Junior "Flower Boys" Dvd and Oct Smag. YAYYYY can't wait can't wait can't wait! I haven't paid for the first 3 items actually. I've only paid the deposit to the guy. And omg he so nice to send the stuffs over first. Thanks thanks thanks! Shall make the full payment to you tomorrow! =) Collecting my pay tomorrow too so WHEES HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EVERYONE LOL. So exciting. Wonder what bag I should bring out tomorrow. The stuffs are going to be pretty heavy =D OMG I'M SO EXCITED TO COLLECT THE STUFFS. I think I will be MORE MORE MORE excited when it comes to collecting All About TVXQ Season 2. I've been waiting for it for MONTHS and YESH YESH YESH it's releasing on my eldest brother's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HIM IN ADVANCE. -.- Okay enough Ms Zhuang. Hahhas! Tohoshinki Five In The Black 2007 releasing on 12th Oct. Shall get my brother to buy it for me through Yesasia. I'm so TEMPTED to buy BigBang Live Concert Dvd. ARGH I want to watch it but I can't seem to find the FULL version online. Shall try my luck at Tudou.com tomorrow or what again.
Can someone pray with me so that my mum allows me to go for DongBangShinKi KL concert? =(
ARGH okay back to BIGBANG. MANWONEEHAENGBOK. JIYONG TOP YOUNGBAE DAESUNG SEUNGRI HERE I COMEEEEEE! <3<3 SCREENCAPS TOMORROW!
seeking..