20071001 ;
10/01/2007 11:56:00 AM
Okay I haven't been blogging for days. Was busy bigbang-ing these days after dreaming of TOP. HAHAHAS~ I dreamt of him and me riding bike together and since I'm not very good at it, he held my hands while we ride our bikes down the streets. WHY NOT JIYONG? =( TOP was the first guy I liked out of the 5 Big Bang members. I don't remember why Jiyong became my favourite guy (Atq you remembered why? LOL) After documentary, I TOTALLY converted myself to a V.I.P. Omg I can't believe how much effort the guys have put in, especially Jiyong and Taeyang. When the company was celebrating Big Bang's debut, Jiyong was crying. OMGGGGG just imagine how happy/touched he was. They are releasing their album in November I think. Going to get it for SURE. =)

I planned to go back Batam on Friday but I bought my plan forward. My cousin wanted it to be earlier so I'm going back tomorrow. Guomin Jiajun sorry =( I promised to bring you guys back next time in the future. It's a promise seriously.

Shall do boys' spam today.

Dong Bang Shin Ki
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Super Junior (13 members are too much for me. Shall post the photos of my 2 favourite members only =X)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I really like Leeteuk in this hairstyle. A lot of people is critising it but I LOVE it.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Don't Don comeback!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
EEEE CUTE DONGHAE UASHDIUASDNAHSDNASD OMGOMGOMG.

Big Bang (oldest to youngest)

T.O.P
Choi Seunghyun
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

G-Dragon (leader)
Kwon Jiyong <3<3
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Taeyang
Dong Youngbae
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
OMG TAEYANG DON'T SMILE LIKE THAT. <3
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Daesung
Kang Daesung
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Daesung is a Doraemon fan. LALALAS~
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Seungri
Lee Seunghyun
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Group
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
TOP and Taeyang
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

CULTJAM. SPAM FOR YOU. PRESENTING KIM KIBUM =D
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yea I know you guys are going to miss me until I come back again.





Stare at these photos until Sunday then. HAHAHA. (I apologize for loving myself too much =D)

{credits: ygbbforum, bestiz}

Shall be back with lots of photos! ANNYEONG~~

Ps:
Lazy to resize so.. =X


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page