20070927 ;
9/27/2007 12:33:00 PM
Finally got the chance to blog again after a whole week. I expected myself to be REALLY FREE after quitting though. I enjoyed working than staying at home seriously. I get to see cute babies everyday. Hmm nevermind I'll still get to see my boys on Kiki's screen. That's my motivation isn't it? =D

Meeting Ahling later on at around 2pm to watch movie. THE INVASION. Omg the trailer looks SO FREAKING COOL. We saw the trailer when we were watching 881 and I told her we MUST MUST MUST watch the movie together. See I'm smart. I made her promise me weeks ago LOL. Thanks Ahling for remembering~ Shall go and prepare after eating my beehoon. Shall blog again after coming back. Screencaps and photos!! JAA NEH!


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page