20070920 ;
9/20/2007 10:49:00 PM
Don't Don is OUT today! Atq told me that there's people commenting that Don't Don sounds DongBangShinKi-ish. Not really TVXQ-ish but SM ENTERTAINMENT-ED. You can always hear some other instruments playing when the singers are not singing (like violin those blablabla) in the background music. It's extremely different from U and Twins. Rock-ish feeling to it? Not too sure I'm quite lousy at giving comments but the tune is catchy~ Can't wait to get my album!


I couldn't take my eyes off Siwon's abs <3 Sorry for being bias since he's my mum's favourite guy in Super Junior LOL.

OMG SEXY SHIT. PLEASE LET THIS BE THE POSTER JEHBAL!
Okay back to DongBangShinKi~

So freaking happy after seeing the THICKNESS of the Dvd. HAHAHAHAHAHAH OHMYGOD. AND PLEASE PEOPLE, IT'S ONE KILOGRAM~ LALALAAS~


I'm so irritated at myself for using CAPS. Not going to use it for these 2 photos. I know you guys understand what I'm thinking inside~
Getting these 2 accessories from Shirley for $41. 8 working hours' pay. I'm going to wear the ring like forever unless I can find someone who can make me remove it (like omg years to go?). Hahas! Anyone willing to guess when I'm going to remove the ring? =D


Wanted to get Yunho's cross earrings but I know my mum will 71238123 and my batam relatives will !@#@@W#$@#$%#@T% at me for sure. Hah!

OKAY thanks Wksheng18 for TARGETTING to send my items over to me by the end of Sept. LOVE YOU MY SELLER~ LOL. =X Erm and yea I'm getting my copy of AllAboutTVXQ Season 2 from Krushes with poster for $85. I have to transfer the money over on the 6th. My salary will only reach me on the 8th/9th. BUT NO WORRIES my mum is going to lend me her money first~ Omma, gomawoel~ I'm not too sure whether I'm going to regret spending hunderd over bucks for these stuffs in the future but I know I'm going to regret BADLY if I'm not going to buy them NOW. As what I've said,
I WORKED JUST TO GET THESE STUFFS.FITB LIVE DVD KOREA VERSION AND SS501'S 1ST JAP ALBUM. YOU KNOW I'M WAITING FOR YOU GUYS NOW RIGHT? GET YOURSELF RELEASED QUICKLY!!!
seeking..