20070917 ;
9/17/2007 04:14:00 PM
Staying at home is really no fun. SO BORING. I used to do lots of stuffs online but I don't feel like doing it today. WHAT'S WRONG? I think I'm still tired from work yesterday. I'm feeling RESTLESS. No mood to watch all the dramas I wanted to work. ARGH COOLKY.NET IS DOWN TOO. WTH I WANT TO WATCH MY BOYSSSSSSS.
Currently listening to Coffee Prince OST 2. The songs are kinda boring. They made me feel more SLEEPYYYYYYY. But listening to the dialogues made me super HIGH. HAHAHA. I feel like I'm in the drama again. WHEES~ Just finished watching the last special episode. The crew seemed to be super close with the actors and actresses. Such good relationship~ AND OMG KIMDONGWOOK sings in it too. He sounds a little TROT-TY but he's still as sexy as ever WAHAHAHAS.
I think I need to rest on 26th well before I get back to my slacking life. I'm too tired to slack now. I want to have the energy to chiong dramas!!
Getting Super Junior's 2nd album + poster from the guy I'm buying my Shine Photobook and Super Junior "Flower Boys" DVD. $139 in total. 27.8 working hours = 3 and a half working days. People may find me crazy buying the stuffs but I think it's super worth it. AS WHAT I'VE SAIDDDDDD, I work just for buying the official stuffs~

Super Junior's 2nd album Don't Don't. I still can't figure out who is who. 13 members are just too much for me to guess LOL. BUT YAY I think the guy standing at the center with the side profile facing the camera SHOULD be my dearest Suju leader LEETEUK. He loves standing that way~ The fourth one from the right should be Shindong from that size.. AND OMG I'm wondering who's the one tying up his hair. It's Heechul last year, Leeteuk few months ago and now WHO? HAHA. *ahem* No prize for me guessing the members out correctly though -.-



DongBangShinKi at France. CHANGMIN AND YUNHO LOOK SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER HOT IN RED. Changmin looks OMGOMGOMGSEXYYYY in that red pants WOOTS. HAHAHAS. They looked amazingly GORGEOUS in those outfits. Imagine yourself spotting such hot guys in the streets. HAHAHAHAHHAHA I WILL GO ASDJIAHDJANDHJABDASCRAZYYY. 섹시 남자~~~ 오마갓!
CAN'T wait for 20th of Sept. The 3 items I've bought are releasing at the same time. WOOTTTSS. SM ENTERTAINMENT, GOOD JOB.
seeking..