20070916 ;
9/16/2007 11:38:00 PM
Okay I was really high when I reached home just now. That's this FREAKING CUTE guy watching at Shi Lin Ye Shi outside JP. Shouldn't elaborate more cause I'm afraid I'll get too EXCITED. HAHAHHAA. I got this urge to ask him for number after he smiled at me but I don't think I'm going to do that. I feel like I'm seeing other people behind my boys' back. DongBangShinKi, Super Junior, SS501, F.T Island, Big Bang, Gong Yoo and blabla more more more.
I know this sounds stupid but ARGH. I had enough with Singapore guys! First it's HC. He was the first ever guy who made me feel so SPECIAL but darn to him for saying "HUH WE SO CLOSE BEFORE MEHS WHY I DON'T REMEMBER LOL" when I talked to you when I was Sec 3 about how close we were 2 years ago. Second it's TCY for wasting my time with you for my entire Sec 3 and half of my Sec 3 life LOL. Okay actually I need to apologize to you for treating you that way. Seriously, I still don't know why I dislike you that much. I'm that one that do you wrong HAHAHA. =X Sorry~ Thirdly, ZZY. Thanks for saying "I think my feelings for you is starting to fade". I woke up realising my FEELINGS for you is not love and just some stupid infatuation. I cried over nothing for 2 weeks when you said we couldn't start all over again. I feel like giving a slap to that Zhuang YaQi who cried like whatever shit during Sec 3. I even did badly for my mid-year examinations that time. Luckily I'm not retaking O levels now! THANKS FOR DUMPING ME! =D AND FOURTHLY, DARN TO ASL FOR NOT KNOWING THAT I LIKED HIM AT ALLLLL IN THE PAST. HHAHAHHHAHAS.
I think I'm going crazy. I'm saying all these stupid stuffs. ALL THANKS TO CHUA YUEHAO. He reminded me of secondary school stuffs and that's really bad. AND OH YA DARN TO CHUA YUEHAO TOO FOR THINKING THAT I LIKED HIM IN THE PAST (did I? =X) He told me that he THOUGHT I liked Ho Zhenxin in the past. HAHAHAHAHHAAAS. Ya I guessed the whole class know I liked Zhenxin and Yuehao a lot AS CLASSMATES in the past. Zhenxin
was always there for me when I needed someone to lean on. As for Yuehao, I'm not too sure why I loved to play with him. I DON'T REMEMBER WHY HAHAHA. I just remembered we started crapping with one another cause he called me DISCIPLINE COORDINATOR all the time. LOLS.
Saw Yuehao at Coffee Bean just now with Hongming and his gang. They came in and started commenting about all the clothes they said. LOL they were rather noisy but time really pass very quickly with them around. Hahahs!
ENOUGH OF THOSE SECONDARY SCHOOL STUFFS. I only want to remember the good times. Getting reminded of those guys is irrating. NOT YUEHAO AND ZHENXIN but AHEM. You know who I'm referring to. LOL. I shall control myself not to think too much of the guy I saw at the Shi Lin Ye Shi stall. I LIKE KOREANS ONLY! LOL.
I'm addicted to Koreans~
seeking..