20070915 ;
9/15/2007 11:30:00 PM
Currently watching Guess X3 show. Used to watch it every Saturday night. I've stopped watching it after AhYa left. Show without her is not that interesting. YAY she's coming back next year. Can't wait for her to come back. I'll TRY to watch it every week once she's back! There's this stupid AhMa who's freaking obsessed with her Barbie dolls. She even applied lotion for her dolls and named her doll's boyfriend MARSHA. WAHAHAHAS SICKO.
My cousins and relatives from Batam came yesterday. Went to eat with them at the hawker centre near our house straight after my work. It was really fun being with them. It's so NOISY with the ten of us around. My cousins are SUPER SUPER SUPER good at eating, so we ordered LOTS of food. Watched "Alone" with Linda after our dinner using Kiki. Hmmmm not that scary compared to "Shutter" though. "Shutter" was much more better. BUT the storyline for "Alone" was GOOD. There's a twist in the end and I didn't expect that at ALL. Great story but not really scary. AND YESH I watched the show with my eyes WIDE OPEN and UNCOVERED ears. CHEERS! Horror show is much more scarier when you try to cover your ears and eyes. I shall try to practise that more. BUT I WILL NEVER WATCH HORROR MOVIE ALONE. NEVER NEVER NEVER!
Woke up at around 8.30am to eat breakfast at 399 market. Took some photos of my cousins.




Linda and Dody trying to fix the overall Linda was wearing. Good brother huh? LOL.



I really think Donny looks like the guy from Comic Boyz.

The guy on the extreme right.
And this is what Dody told me when I say Donny looks like the Taiwan guy.
[00:02:58] d0dy says:
r u sre?
LOL.
Collected my Sept Smag and bought Jielun's Secret Dvd today. WHEES!!
Bad quality pics. Not in the mood to use camera just nowww.





Shall scan the pages after 25th.

OH YAY my JUNGYOONHO NAME TAG WAHAHAHAS.
AND RANDOM.

Took it during working hours in the toilet cubicle. YA I'm super BORED.
OH YA did I mention that I'm only quitting on 25th and NOT 22nd? ARGH. 3 more days to suffer but I can earn $150 more. Hmms.. This means I can buy my FITB dvd for sure already. AND YESH Oct smag too. SHOPPPINGGGGGG!
seeking..