20070910 ;
9/10/2007 11:21:00 PM
I realised I'm blogging twice a day when I'm free now. DARN.

CURRENTLY LISTENING TO YEOHAENGGI BY DONGBANGSHINKI. When Atq first sent me I didn't have much thoughts. BUT WHEN I WAS LISTENING A WHILE AGO, I FELT SO.. HEAVENLY. Their voices are so so so so so sososososososoosososoosososoosos ANGELIC. HAHAHAHHAAS I'M SO FREAKING PROUD OF MY LITTLE BABIES. SERIOUSLY LIKE SOOOOOO PROUD.

Currently downloading all the Big Bang singles and album. I only have 14 songs in my ITunes now. Pathetic -.- Shall start buying their albums from now onwards but NOT the singles please. Korean and Japanese LOVE releasing singles. SO IRRITATING ZOMG. BUT WHAT TO DO? I still love the songs. Hahahas! Not going to buy the singles TOTALLY unless I strike lottery. The prize must be like 1 million dollars those type. HAHAHA. SPEAKING OF LOTTERY.. I was talking to my mum just now. I told her I'm taking 1/4 of my salary out in order to let her take care of it. I'm going to save money for my Korea trip in the future bit by bit starting from now. I told her my plan and she LAUGHED.

"WHAT SIA BY THE TIME U GRADUATE I STRIKE LOTTERY LIAOS LAHS. GOT MONEY FOR YOU TO GO WHEREVER YOU WANT."
-quoted from Ng Sia Sim, the mother of Zhuang YaQi.

How crappy can she get? -.-

Receiving Sept Smag this weekend. My Lovin' You and 2007 SMTOWN Summer Town posters are sending out tomorrow from Korea. Not very high until a while ago.

[23:22:13] ' ✈ guerilla war leader ; joins conversation
[23:22:13] ' ✈ guerilla war leader ; says:
SEP S MAG
[23:22:20] ' ✈ guerilla war leader ; says:
3 PRINCES SPECIAL
[23:22:23] ' ✈ guerilla war leader ; says:
IS OMzfG

OH DARN NUR ATIQAH U KNOW U MAKE ME SUPER GEK SOMETIMES? I CAN'T CAN'T CAN'T WAIT TO GET HOLD OF MY SEPT SMAG. Three more posters reaching my way. Have to make way for new posters again. I NEED A BIGGER ROOM. Three posters of HUGE sizes. HAHAHAS. Wanted to get Big Bang Always's poster but ARGH forget it. Shall wait for their second album 's release. Getting the poster for SURE with the album. Super Junior is releasing their album too. BUT ARGH KANGIN'S HAIR IS SO FREAKING DISAPPOINTING. BOTAK. OHMYHOLYGOD WHAT ARE YOU THINKING KIM YOUNGWOON?!

OKAY back to hunt for photos. Having dinner with the Primary School girls tomorrow. =D


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page