20070910 ;
9/10/2007 08:49:00 PM
Went back NP early in the morning with Atq to pay for my Korean lesson. Tried twice
using my card but was unsuccessful cause there's not enough money in my bank account. So I used Atq's money first. Thanks TITI(CHOISEUNGHUN LOVES YOU MORE MORE!). Transfer money over to Jingyi for the two bags I bought online too. Shall post the pics later~
Watched Ratatouille with Atq and Dolly after that. It's really a nice movie! Nice animations and good script. EVERYONE CAN COOK! Hahhas! Yay really wished I have such a rat as a pet. I REALLY HATE RATS but I don't mind keeping a rat like that. WOOTS GOOD FOOD EVERYDAY~ Good news for my stomach but bad news for me and my weight. LOL. Bought MiSticks too (LIKE OHMYGOD FINALLY). Comes in a packet of two and I chose the one with Jaejoong and Yunho. JAEHO <3 Ate at BBQ Chicken again. The JERK Chicken meal and another 4 pcs chicken thingy is really nice! Shared with Atq. NICE NICE NICE. Went there to eat for three times but this is the best time! I wasn't very full but the food today seemed to be nicer than the previous time (or am I thinking too much? =X). Went PS after watching movie to collect Atq's Sept Smag. I bet she's happily flipping her magazine now. ARGH. Bought doughnuts on the way to PS. 6 doughnuts for $7 and PLEASE it's not very nice. The double chocolate doughnut Alan gave me in the bus the previous time is SUPER nice. The doughnuts I bought today are not really yummy though. Just.. average. Breadtalk's doughnuts taste better than these. =X Thanks To Dolly for treating me one doughnut~
Currently eating one of the two MiSticks. Asked my mum to chose one of the packets in random. I told her the one she chose will be her daughter-in-law in the future. LOLS. AND YESH she picked KIMJAEJOONG. HAHAHAS. My mum suggested me to go hospital for a check-up though. HAHAS. I was intending to develop photos tomorrow but I don't think I have the time. Shall develop after I stopped working. The sales outlet is closing on the 22th so.. YAY. Shall develop after that then. CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT. DongBangShinKi Super Junior SS501 FT Island Big Bang! LALALALALALADJASDASDJASASDNAHSJDASHDANS GOING CRAZY. LOLS.


The two bags I bought. Really like the designs. My brothers suggested me to get the second bag. Alan and Atq suggested me to get the first blue and white bag. Both bags at $33. CHEAP! This is the first payment only. Think I need to pay around $3-$6 more for shipping but it's okay~ Nice bags are worth the money and waiting. Hope the real stuffs don't disappoint me. My mum was quite CERTAIN that the quality is going to be darn lousy. Hope it's not like what she said.
BBQ CHICKEN








The doughnut Dolly treated me~



YAY PIC SPAM~~~
say BIGBANG!!!

HAHAHA OMG CHICKY JIYONG!!

TOP looking hot.


SEUNGRI

BABY JIYONG <3



Group photo.

G-dragon, TOP, Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri <3
SS501





Yesh they're going back Korea this October. WHEESS~
seeking..