20070909 ;
9/09/2007 12:53:00 AM
KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO IF I WERE THERE?



I WILL GRAB THAT LITTLE BOY SITTING ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT AND KISS HIM LIKE MAD. I SWEAR. I CAN'T TAKE IT HE'S OBVIOUSLY SEDUCING ME WITH THAT BEAT-BOXING SKILLS.


AND OF COURSE THAT RAP SKILLS HE HAS. I've never imagined myself falling in love with a hip-hop guy. He can sing he can rap he can dance he can beat-box he can make me fall in love with him he can give the best smile on the earth he can seduce me with his beat-box and rapping skills. OMG KWONJIYONG. I'M SERIOUSLY IN LOVE WITH YOU.

OH YA I FORGOT TO MENTION. Atq, her friends and I bought a set of TVXQ nametags. I took Yunho's name. Wanted to take Jaejoong's but I know Atq's friend love Jaejoong MORE MORE MORE than me. Hahahs! AND UNTIL YTD I REALISED SOMETHING.

YUNHO AND JAEJOONG ARE MY FAVOURITES AMONG THE DONGBANG BOYS.

I've never realised that actually until YESTERDAY. YESH I love all five guys but not equally. Sorry to the other 3 boys =( BUT YEAH I still love DongBangShinKi as a whole THE MOST MOST MOST MOST MOST MOST NO MATTER WHAT. BUT STILL, I won't get try to get their solo stuffs. FOR EXAMPLE, Summer Touch cards. There's individuals and I'm not getting it for sure cause I still love DongBangShinKi as a whole. Okay I don't know what I'm trying to say now but STILL. -.-

The 5 guys in my mind NOW:

1. Jung Yunho.
2. Kim Jaejoong.
3. Lee Donghae.
4. Kwon Jiyong G-DRAGON.
5. Choi Seunhyun TOP.

JIYONG PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I WANT TO DREAM OF YOU TONIGHT. AND IT WOULD BE BETTER IF YOU VISIT MY DREAM WITH YOUR FELLOW BIGBANG MEMBERS THANK YOU. NOT BETTER BUT... PERFECT.

I'm still wondering whether I should get Big Bang DVD. I know I'm going to continue liking them as long as G-dragon is there.


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page