20070908 ;
9/08/2007 11:24:00 PM
It's 11.22pm and I AIMED to finish this post by 11.30pm
SHIT 11.23pm NOW -.-
OKAY. I'm getting DongBangShinKi 2nd Artiste Book SHINE at $66 from MISE. I'M SO SURPRISED THEY ARE SELLING IT AT A CHEAPER PRICE COMPARED THAN OTHER BLOGSHOPS. -.-
TOHOSHINKI 東方神起 SHINE 2ND ARTISTE BOOK + FREE POSTER (1ST EDITION / KOREA PRESS) YESH YOU SHALL BE MINE BY NEXT MONTH MUAHAHA. But I shall wait for other blogshops. Maybe they will lower their price too? Pre-ordering date is 19th of Sept. LALALAS I still have time. HAHAHA. Getting my Sept Smag next Sunday. SO NEAR YET SO FAR?
I'm working for all those stuffs so they better be quick! OR ELSE THERE'S NO MOTIVATION =( I'm still waiting for DongBangStuffs to confirm the price for the Korean Version of 2007 FIVE IN THE BLACK DVD. AND ARGH SM is releasing SUJU's movie + ost + mirror + more stuffs and Yesasia is selling it at around $50. I didn't expect it to be released that fast. Set aside $300 for DongBangShinKi stuffs. All About TVXQ 2 is going to cost $160+ for sure. $300 = 60 hours = 1 week and a half day of salary. Standing and doing nothing is going to earn me those stuffs that I'm going to treasure for at least MANY MANY YEARS. YAYNESS. WHEES~
To Zoe: WHAT YOUR BIG BANG. ?!@#$#%!@# SHARE SHARE. HAHAHS I SHALL TAKE G-DRAGON THEN. G-dragon, TOP and Seungri are my top 3 favourites. Yours? YESH their songs are AWESOME especially GOEJIDMAL (Lies). Ewww I wan to watch them on MTV channel too but I don't have it in my house =(=( I'm jealous. I want to see big big Big Bang on tv too! Oh ya now that you said it, I realised Yoochun looks like Junsu in that pic I've posted. =X=X Miss TVXQ? GO YOUTUBE AND CHECK THEM OUT. Woah you miss TVXQ and me arh. I'm honoured to be missed WITH TVXQ. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. YA Heechul looks FREAKING DUMB in that pose but WHAT TO DO? We still love him~ Lols. Oh you have a sister? TELL ME MORE NEXT TIME! I think Hee-nim looks much more better with short hair (cause I prefer guys in short hair =X). He's still the prettiest boy! Yesh thanks I've recovered FULLY already! Ya I can romanize. Go ahead and request for me to romanize any korean lyrics for you if you need to. I'LL BE PLEASED TO HELP YOU (IF I CAN FIND THE KOREAN LYRICS ONLINE FIRST =D). AND YESH thanks for that salute my dearest dear. HAHA! <3<3
SHIT It's 11.45pm already! I FAILED! ._. Shall watch clips I've downloaded. SUPER JUNIOR!! 보고싶어!
seeking..