YAY finally I've got the time to BLOG. Wanted to start blogging since 9pm but was super got distracted looking at Big Bang photos. SURPRISED? Yesh I've NEVER mentioned about BIG BANG and NOW IM LOOKING AT THEIR PICTURES. WOOTS. ALL THANKS TO NUR ATIQAH. -.- I only knew who's TOP last time and NOW.. I'M ADDICTED TO ALL BIG BANG MEMBERS~ Yea especially G-DRAGON KWONJIYONG. SO HOT SO HOT SOOOO HOT. G-dragon, TOP, Seungri, Daesung and Taeyang. WOOTS. =D 거짓말!
Ashraf and me went to give Fatty a surprise yesterday at her house. Birthday surprise! She looked really touched when we were standing outside her house. HAHA. Happy birthday my dearrie Fat. So sorry that I always had the thinking that you've forgotten me. I know you won't, cause we share the same FATE! Thanks for understanding me whenever I said something wrong. You know I don't think before I talked right? Thanks for being such a good friend and I'm SERIOUS. I LOVE YOU MY DEAREST FATFAT. AND PLEASE GET YOURSELF A BOYFRIEND SOON. You know I share the same fate with you right. So.. =D HAHAHA. Get yourself a Jap and myself a Kor. COOL? AND OH YA. I really hoped we could go overseas together next time. Japan and Korea. Yea? =D
Went out with Ahling today. We watched 881. The movie was really nice. The Hokkien songs are GREAT. The lyrics are GREAT. WOOTS love the songs. Especially the 一人一半.
一人一半 感情不散. 一人一素故 感情才會久.
Sweet song~ Waiting for Ahling to send me the songs now. Hope to find the whole OST online. Is it even possible? Singapore film ost. -.- The movie will be freaking funny if you understand a little of Hokkien. But I think Singaporeans need to support our own films cause it's so CLOSE to us. I didn't really want to watch the movie in the beginning. I wanted to wait for my mum to buy the vcd. But I don't regret paying $7 to pay the movie. Nice show. The way he shoots is good and I think the story is NICE. =)
OK TIME FOR BIG BANG PHOTOS!!
Individuals: KWON JIYONG(AKA G-DRAGON) EEE SUCH A CUTIE WHAT THE HELL. He looked so cute even with soccer guy's hairstyle. LOL.
CHOI SEUNGHYUN (AKA T.O.P) YESH he's the first guy I've noticed out of the 5 BIG BANG guys. But I shall not snatch him away from Atq. LOL. OMGGGG CUTIEE~
GROUP PHOTOS
AND YESH MY FAVOURITE PIC... WHEESSSS.
AND ALSO NOT FORGETTING.
=) I DON'T HAVE TO NAME THEM ANYMORE RIGHT? WAHAHAHAHS.
{credits: YGBBforum. bestiz. watermarked. 아기}
AND YESH THE MTV THAT BROUGHT ME INTO BIG BANG. GOEJIDMAL!
I've not watched Yamada Taro for WEEKS. DARN IT SHALL WATCH IT NOW. WORKING IS NO BIG DEAL. I CAN STILL WORK AND CONTINUE WITH WATCHING ALL THE SHOWS (hahaha that was meant to be a JOKE). -.-