20070828 ;
8/28/2007 11:55:00 PM
My day was as usual. Worked at This Fashion sales outlet from 2pm to 10pm. I don't really like the person-in-charge in this new outlet. I feel like giving her a TIGHT slap.
1. She doesn't even allow us to talk during work AT ALL. TOTALLY. What the hell what about TEAM SPIRIT?!
2. She doesn't talk to the part-timers at all. SO unfriendly! :<
3. THE WORST THING IS, SHE DOESN'T EVEN ALLOW US TO TALK OR SIT DOWN EVEN WHEN IT'S AROUND THE CLOSING TIME FOR THE SHOP. WTH OMG THAT FATTYASS.
OK SERIOUSLY I DON'T HATE HER. I just kept comparing her with Suyun-jie (the person-in-charge in the previous outlet I've worked). AT LEAST she allows us to talk when there's not much customers. AT LEAST she allows us to sit down after long hours. AT LEAST she in much more better terms with his colleagues. KNS. Anyway, I requested to change my shift to 11am-7pm. THIS IS ANOTHER THING. THAT FATTYASS DOESN'T EVEN TELL US THAT THERE'S TWO SHIFTS! SHE DOESN'T ALLOW US TO CHOOSE. Unlike Suyun-jie =(
BUT I'M NOT GOING TO QUIT JUST BECAUSE OF THAT. I've made friends with most of the colleagues and I think they're nice people. I shall stick with them (NOT INCLUDING FATTYBUMBUM).
Watching Holy Daddy now. MINWOO AND HAHA!
seeking..