20070827 ;
8/27/2007 11:57:00 PM
My first day of work today. It's not tiring though. Just aching feet and back -.- Didn't think of quitting at all cause it's SUPER slack there. Earns $40 everyday without doing much job. HAHAHAHAHS. But I don't really like the people there. I prefer my previous outlet. =( Getting pay on the 6th of September. Can't wait!!! All the DongBangShinKi's stuffs are releasing on the first 2 weeks of September. SHALL BUY THEM ONCE I GET THE MONEY. Tanbonkon photobook, 2007 Five In The Black 2007 DVD, 07 SMTOWN SUMMER ALBUM POSTER, WAIT FOR ME. NEXT WEEK NEXT WEEK WHEEESSS.
Shall watch Spygirl with Gongyoo in it. AND OH YA, I WATCHED PRODAI YTD. SOOOOOOO NICE! I LOVE LOVE LOVE KENZO WITH.. (sorry I don't remember her name -.-.-) The ending speech made me cry like nobody's business. Seeing Yamapi cry is such a torturing thing. As what Atq said, seeing handsome guys cry is so JNSADJHANSBDHJASBDAJHSDBASJDNBASND. LOLOLOL. Sept Smag. WHEN ARE YOU REACHING ME?
seeking..