20070823 ;
8/23/2007 08:54:00 PM
I'm so bored bored BORED. Was watching Huan Huan Ai since yesterday. Wanted to bring myself back to the Taiwan entertainment. BUT ARGH. I was kind of bored while watching Huan Huan Ai. No idea why. Just..
BORING. I've to admit that I really like HeJunXiang in the show but not really the story. NO OFFENSE ARHS. I think I'm rotting at home too much. AND SAD TO SAY, yesterday was last episode of Coffee Prince. Hankyul, Eunchan, Harim, Songgi and Minyeop. My coffee princes. =(
Still stucked at Coffee Prince episode 7. Still considering whether I should continue watching not. I feel like starting on ProDai. Or Hana Kimi. Or.. I don't know.
Working on Monday. Whees?
**AND OMG UNTIL NOW THEN I REALISED I'VE TYPED THE WRONG STUFFS* ITS FRIDAY 11.53AM NOW. I was STUCKED AT HUAN HUAN AI EPISODE 7 AND NOT COFFEE PRINCE DARNNN. -.- AND YESH, I've decided not to continue watching it UNLESS there's no other shows.
seeking..