20070820 ;
8/20/2007 08:37:00 PM
YAYYYNESS I'M FREAKING HAPPY TODAY!
Woke up earlier today to go JP to ask about my job. YAY I'm EMPLOYED. Working at JP This Fashion again but different outlet. DO VISIT ME PEOPLE. =X The THIS FASHION outlet is located beside the Level 1 toilet~ YESH I LOVE MONEY. Ok I know I sound super DESPERATE here but OMG. LOLOLOL. I need money to buy all the stuffs I need! I need to save up money for my Korea trip in two and a half years' time! =)
Went to meet my relatives and my mum at Chinatown after the interview. Mum bought quite a number of stuffs for me today~

From Giodano. $16.80. Kinda cheap huh? Yesh I like this cause Eunchan always wear such shirt in the show COFFEE PRINCE. WHEESSS~

RED JACKET~ I've been wanting to buy a brand new RED jacket! It's nice, red and MOST IMPORTANTLY FREAKINGHELLCHEAPPP. $5 ONLY. HAHAHAHS.
Bought Jielun's The Secret OST, YG magazine (Jielun on the cover), hair dye, face masks and sharpeners (-.-). Transfer funds over to DongBangStuffs too. I'm getting Sept smag. Just too tempting. JUST. LOL. Told my mum I'll be returning her once I get my salary. Starting work next Monday. Work is boring but salary is tempting!!
My auntie asked me whether I'm interested to go Malaysia this coming December. OMG WTH I'M LIKE SUPER OMG INTERESTED. PLEASEE LAHSS DONGBANGSHINKI HAVING CONCERT THEREEEE. If Min has the tickets and the Msia trip is to KL, WOOTS! YEA YEA YEA YEA I WOULD GO FOR THE CONCERT FOR SUREEEE. I'M EAGERLY ANTICIPATING FOR THAT.
Going Johor with my mum tomorrow. HAHAHAHAS. Clothes clothes CLOTHES!!!
seeking..