20070819 ;
8/19/2007 10:42:00 PM
Wasn't feeling well yesterday after going out with Ahling. Feverish. Luckily I'm ok after a night's rest. I shall not post all the photos I've took with Ling. I'm really lazy. I really enjoyed my day yesterday. Thanks my dearest cousin! Shall only post photos that I really liked.

07.08.18

My Original Chicken Set treated by Zhuang Xiling! BBQ CHICKEN at Cineleisure~

AND YESH that's KIMJUNSU behind. WOOTS! BBQ Chicken was showing O.Jeong.Ban.Hub showcase yesterday. And I happened to hear this from a group of malays "THIS VIDEO AGAIN???". =X

My food and I. HAHAS.


Sorry for the weird expressions.

Inspired by Junsu..

Jaejoong..

Donghae...

...and maybe..

.....아기?

NEOPRINTS!

Lastly, to end the day..


사랑! Heart heart! LOL.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Bought a necklace that looks like Leeteuk's. But mine is much more FATTER. This shows how much I love him HAHAHA. OK NO LINK

YESH I'M GOING TO START FANGIRLING~
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
어마. 이동해 정말............
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
천사 이.....특!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
YAY PRESENTING YOU THE SUJU BOYS! SO FREAKING CUTE!!

OMG SEPT S-MAG.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
1. DongBangShinKi on the cover. MAGICIANS?!
2. Photobook (and postcards? not too sure).
3. COFFEE PRINCE. Harim, Songgi and Minyeop are in it. WOOTS!!
4. Suju boys!
5. SNSD.

Mum said I'm allowed to buy only when I get a job tomorrow at JP. SHIT PLEASE PLEASE EMPLOY ME. Sent emails to some so-called online data entry thingy. Hope it turns out well. NO SCAMS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! If I managed to get a job, I'll buy 2007 Japan Five In The Black Live Tour and their All About DongBangShinKi 2. AND YESH, and maybe the Yunho designed shirt too. CH CH CH.. HAHAS! It depends actually. Let's see how..

GOD PLEASE GIVE ME A JOB. I'LL PROMISE TO WORK HARD.. for the guys HAHAHA =D


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page