20070817 ;
8/17/2007 06:15:00 PM
Slept at 2.30am. Woke up at 1pm. I was actually awake by 10.30 am but I kept going back to sleep for the next few hours. AND WHAT THE HELL, I dreamt thrice! HAHAHAS! I could only remember one dream though. Let me elaborate on it:

I was with T1DA (erm not really T1DA cause I only remembered seeing Dolly and Atiqah in the dream LOL). We were supposed to go for a trip to don't-know-where and we waited beside a super darn ooloo road. AND SUDDENLY, we see DONGBANGSHINKI (HAHAHAHAHAHHAA!) I was super high and I started to flirt with them. Flirt as in, I went to hit Jaejoong and Yunho on their back all those. WAHAHHAAS. What really surprised me was YOOCHUN'S HAIRSTYLE. His hair was SUPER SUPER SHORT. I don't think he looked good in that hairstyle (I SHALL EMPHASIZE THAT I DON'T LIKE THAT HAIRSTYLE IN THE DREAM. DREAM ONLY.) And so, I went up to Yoochun and point at his hair "What happened to your hair? I don't like you in this short hair. Please do not cut your hair to such length again. I want to see you in the hair after O.Jeong.Ban.Hub period!". AND PEOPLE, KNOW WHAT HE DID? He HELD my hands, placed them beside his face and said "알았어", AND GAVE ME A FREAKING OMG-I-JUST-WANT-TO-DIE SMILE. HAHAHHAS! He don't look good with that hairstyle, but the smile itself is ENOUGH. HAHAHAHHAS! Just when I was "melting", Atiqah spoilt the whole atmosphere. "YA ZHUANGYAQI GO UP BUS LAHS DONT FLIRT FLIRT WITH YOOCHUN!". I looked up the bus beside us and realised that all the girls in the bus are SCREAMING and pointing at me. HAHAHAS. AND yea, the dream ended with me going up the bus with DongBangShinKi outside. Atiqah got no reaction at all (WAHAHAHHAAS)

End of story. Wanted to tell Atq about this but I think I will receive reaction like "SO WHAT? DREAM ONLY MAHS". HAHAHHAS. BUT OMG THE PART WHEN HE HELD MY HANDS WAS JUST... HAHAHAHHAHAHAHSHDAHDJASDJKANDJABDHJASBDHJABDAS!!

This is the Yoochun I saw in my dream.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
He still looks GORGEOUS in this hairstyle. I just don't know what I'm thinking in the dream LOL.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The hairstyle I mentioned in the dream. After O.Jeong.Ban.Hub period. =)

OK PHOTOS TIME NOW~
070816 THE SECRETive day with Fat and Ash.


THE SIMPSONS WITH THEIR NEW FAMILY MEMBERS;Ashsons, Yasons, and Fatsons =D

Yay Jielun laogong.. =)

In Long John Silver.


Suju's

DongBangShinKi's. That's the one I mentioned earlier in my previous post. Even the words "TOHOSHINKI 2nd LIVE TOUR 2007 FIVE IN THE BLACK" are printed on it. Other than the size (and maybe the quality of the paper), it looks exactly like the official one!

SS501's

Yay the results! =)=)

Not going to post the photos I took on the day out with Atq, Clemm, Dolly and Zen. I'M JUST TOO LAZY TO CONTINUE.

ARGH Sept Smag is coming out again. WTH DongBangShinKi looks so freakinggg cool. SHIT HOW?!

TAG REPLY TO ZOE ONLY:
Yup I think I should start on Exchange Love REALLY soon. Can't wait to see HeJunXiang and WangChuanYi. Click the link to know more about ProDai! Take your time to watch all those stuffs. HOLIDAY WHEESS! Lols. Secret is freaking nice. WATCH IT WATCH IT AND YAY I LOVE JIELUN TOO. HI FIVE! =D=D DongBangShinKi, Super Junior and Jielun. We do share the same interest arhs =D


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page