20070816 ;
8/16/2007 12:27:00 AM
Out with Atq, Dolly, Clem and Zen today!

Photos are still uploading, so I shall post them next time! Rush Hour 3 was really nice! Had a good laugh with the girls. Walked around Heeren and went home at around 6+. Took neoprints too. Shall post them next time too. I'm just LAZY~

YAY AND NOW, I SHALL NAME DOWN THE SHOWS THAT I WANT TO WATCH WITHIN THESE 2 MONTHS.

Taiwanese Dramas
-Corner with Love. (Xiaozhu and Da S)
-Summer X Summer. (ZhengYuanChang and .. I don't remember her name but I know she's the woogawooga girl in ZhongJiYiBan. HAHAHA =X)
-Exchange Love. (HeJunXiang, Rainie Yang and WangChuanYi. WOOTS I LOVE THE THREE OF THEM. Shall save this for the last cause it's still showing in Taiwan.)

Korean Dramas
-Hardtack Teacher and Sugar Candy (GONGYOO GONGYOO SARANGHAEYO!)
-Exhibition Of Fireworks (KANGJIHWAN!!!!!!)

Japanese Dramas
-Hana Kimi (Oguri Shun and the girl for Kurosagi. Sorry I suck at remembering GIRL'S NAMES. LOLS. And of course, I'm saving this till the last few dramas cause it's still showing in Japan)
-Kou Kou Kyoushi 2003 (Narimiya in it =D)
-Proposal Daisakusen (YAMAPI IN IT. HOW COULD I NOT WATCH IT?!)

Movies
-Dreamgirls.
-Vacancy.
-Alone.
-Windstruck.
-My Wife Is A Gangster 3.
-My Boyfriend Is Type B.

Currently still watching Coffee Prince, Yamada Taro and First Kiss. Not in the mood to chiong any more dramas that are not done with showing now. 3 shows are ENOUGH. But I think I'll be tempted to start with Exchange Love cause HeJunXiang and WangChuangYi looked so YUMMY inside. HAHAHAS!

AND PLEASE PEOPLE, please do recommend me shows!

OH YA AND TO ALANMANDA: THANKS FOR THE DOUBLE CHOCOLATE DOUGHNUTS.

Watching The Secret starring JIELUN tomorrow with Fatfat and Ash. HOW WILL I MISS JIELUN'S MOVIE?! HE'S MY FIRST LOVE. <3Going to PlazaSingapura tomorrow. Hope I don't overspend in the stupid idols' shop. That shop tempt me to buy stuffs EVERYTIME. AND YEA, hope I can get to find new hot posters in ComicsConnection. PRAYPRAYPRAY! CHEAP AND GOOD PLEASE WOOTS.

Told my mum how nice the doughnuts are she told me to buy 6 doughnuts back to try next time. Tomorrow then? HAHAHA =D

DARN IT I'M HUNGRY AND I THINK I NEED THE DOUBLECHOCOLATEDOUGHNUT!


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page