20070814 ;
8/14/2007 08:57:00 PM
Tagged by Ahling.

[The rules: Each player of the game starts off by writing 6 weird things about themselves before choosing another 6 of their friends to "sabo". People who get tagged needs to write in a blog on their own, 6 weird things about themselves and state the rules clearly.]

1. I always talk to myself while watching dramas. If it's darn funny i will end up laughing and clap -.-
2. I love to sing randomly, but I feel uncomfortable when people look at me when I sing. I don't mind singing in front of many people if they are not paying attention to me. (OK SERIOUSLY I don't know what I'm saying now HAHAHA).
3. I start talking to my posters when I'm memorising stuffs. Ok to DongBangShinKi only HAHAHAS.
4. I can't spend my day without looking at guys. I have to look at ONE at least. =X
5. I don't dare to order food myself. I need someone beside me.
6. I LOVE to lick my lips.

I shall tagged anyone who wishes to do this. =)

AND DID I MENTION THIS? I've received my aug s-mag! Shall post the photos of my poster up after wrapping it. =D

Going out with Atq, Dolly, Clemm and Zen tomorrow. Can't wait! =D RUSH HOUR 3 RUSH HOUR 3!!!


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page