Whees. Went to school at around 9+ to complete our 2Dart and Writcomm with Atq. Slept for around 5+ hours and I'm freaking tired in the school. I was quite nervous for the 2Dart presentation at all, but the lecturers are not scary at all! One of them even commented that my chimera looks like scooby-doo (FREAKING NO LINK CAUSE MY CHIMERA DOESN'T EVEN LOOK LIKE A DOG). Was kind of nervous while presenting and I ended up saying that my chimera has the IQ of 900 while I have 90+ in mind. HAHAHAHAS! Totally crap. Hope I didn't mess up my presentation.
OK YOU'RE WARNED. PHOTOS NOW!
9th of August.
I was trying to imitate Jingyi actually. But it wasn't very successful cause it's the don't know fifth/sixth/seventh shot already. Stupid and lousy photographer OOIXUEQI. LOL. =D
11th of August
Jun and Alan were decorating the neoprints. I were there trying to take ugly photos of them LOL. Please tell me you feel like slapping her please =) Don't mind her. HAHAHAHA!
Alan left with Moses at around 6+ while we were still crapping around. But she called us after a while and told us to meet them at Far East. We went there and walked around first.
Hahas RETARDED JUN! Alan joined us after that =D We went to have our dinner. The two favourite photos I took of Yadanar. Looks cool isn't it? And most importantly, Ei's face couldn't be seen! (THAT'S MY MAIN MOTIVE MUAHAHAHAS!!) EHH? LOL. Looks like some Chinese teacher? HAHAHA! Oops sorry Ei.. =X LOL WHAT-THE-HELL IS SHE TRYING TO DO?! Yea trying to learn our dearest Kim Junsu-sshi here. Hahahs! In the restaurant..
Alan, Moses and their baby rabbit. Looks as if they were doing some serious stuffs? HAHAHA. Yay Junsu's pose! This is obviously not taken by me. Lols. THANKS ARH GUOMINNNNN. Haha I like this photo. Jiajun looks cute and Yada looks SEXY. HAHAHA! And YES if you noticed, there's some kind of pattern in this 3 photos. +1+1. Lols. WHAT THE HELL? She looked as if she hasn't been seeing food for years.. Tada FOOD! Yay photo before dinner =D=D=D Went home after our dinner cause it's around 9+ already. Took bus back to Clementi. The flash made the rabbit looks as if it has got a body. LOLOL. Diapers for the rabbit.
WOOTS so many photos. That Saturday was really great. I really enjoyed my day a lot. It's been MONTHS since we went out and got crazy together. Hahahs! Miss the Jurong days. Miss the girls! We promised to go out when either of us birthday reaches. Yay! Next birthday: 21 September.
Shall go watch Yamada Taro now. I need to decide what shows to watch this holiday! WHHEEESS!!