If you go, say goodbye. But you know this, I'll always love you. Byebye if you go, say goodbye. But you know this. I'll always love you.
Yay I seriously love this song. Goodbye by The Melody. I seriously don't understand why people have to use reasons like "I love you. That's why I've to leave you". After watching Geumsoon and Coffee Prince, I think I KINDA know what's the meaning behind it. Such things happen in drama only anyway -.- HAHAS. Shouted at mum for nothing once I woke up. Darn. Cried too much yesterday. I'm having swollen eyes now =(
Screencaps: Sweet moments of them after they get together (Hankyul doesn't know the fact that Eunchan is a girl YET).
Sweet moments of them AGAIN (after Hankyul knows that Eunchan is a girl <3<3). OMG JUST LOOK AT THIS LOOK. SO KIDDY HAHAHS! Dumb Hankyul giving this look while hitting Eunchan's helmet. Hahas! Hankyul giving Eunchan hinting look. Hankyul reading the message sent by Eunchan. "고마워요<3" Short and sweet. Hehs. Playing with Eunchan. ARGH that kiddy look again HAHAS! Hankyul realised that the "guy" he met once he reached Seoul was Eunchan. HAHAHAHA LOOK AT HIS EXPRESSION. "ORH!Ah..." How shocked Hankyul was after Eunchan said "사랑해,사랑해,사랑해" for countless of times. Hahhahas! I don't know what's up with the pose, but this definitely shows how much Hankyul loves Eunchan isn't it? =) "나도 사랑해." YAY CHOIHANKYUL. NADO SARANGHAE!
The 3 other guys in Coffee Prince shop. Songgi, Harim and Minyeop. Three worried guys. Hahas! YESH MY FAVOURITE OF THIS THREE.
Ok that's all. Shall get back to work after watching show. ONE VARIETY SHOW ONLY! ANNYEONG~