20070809 ;
8/09/2007 01:24:00 AM
Lots of thought running through my mind now.

1. GOSH EPISODE 11 AND 12 OF COFFEE PRINCE ARE FREAKING NICE. Shall elaborate on that later =)
2. YEA I've completed my Destype Final Assignment. After 4 hours -.-
3. OK I'M STILL THINKING OF HANKYUL AND EUNCHAN.
4. Going out with Alan and the girls tomorrow. WHEES cant' wait! =)
5. EUNKYUL SARANGHAEYO!

I'm still uploading my screencaps. Hmm..

Wanted to download stuffs in the morning, but I realised my eldest brother was at home. I couldn't download using his desktop while he's playing game. Went to surf bestiz from 10+am till 1.30pm (YESH I DON'T KNOW WHY IT TOOK ME HOURS TO DO THAT -.-) Started work from around 4pm and ARGH. It's darn irritating to take screencaps of such clips. I only enjoyed taking screencaps of something I LIKE. I-R-R-I-T-A-T-I-N-G! Xueqi was supposed to come my house to stay overnight, but her father only allows her to choose either to stay overnight today or go out with us tomorrow. FIREWORKS is more important! So.. =( Wanted her to help me out with 2Dart (OOPS). Ok I'm joking. HAHAHA? I realised my second brother wasn't coming home today, so I used his lappy to download the shows (THAT'S WHY I GET TO WATCH COFFEE PRINCE EPI 11 and 12 =D=D). Lots of FT Island and SADLY, no DongBangShinKi. TOTALLY. That website is not very update of Tohoshinki's shows. Mostly DongBangShinKi. Know what's the difference right?

BACK TO COFFEE PRINCE'S TOPIC. Episode 11 is EXTREMELY FREAKING sad. The part when Hankyul was scolding Eunchan was so saddening. Couldn't take it and cried like.. Omg I don't know how to describe -.- It's on hard on them, and definitely ME as the audience. Ok WHOEVER who watch Coffee Prince. HAHA. The part when Hankyul cried was............. depressing. His tears. Freaking hell ARGHHHHH. Episode 12 is more Eunsong and Jooyoo. The part when Eunsong was begging her to stay is OMG WHAT-THE-HELL-IF-I-AM-HER-I-WILL-HUG-EUNSONG-IMMEDIATELY-SWEEEEETTTT!! My screencaps were mostly from Episode 12. I love sweet parts <3

You know what? I realised I'm very very sleepy and tired now. Shall post the screencaps tomorow. Coffee Prince OST makes me feel sleepy -.-.-.-.-

YESH let me dream of Harim please? 한번도, OK? If not, SONGGI. WHEES <3<3

Ms Atiqah got my August SMAG with her already. YAY can't wait to get hold of it =)

Plan for tomorrow.
1. Transfer all the files from my second brother's lappy to Kiki.
2. Post screencaps of Episode 11 and 12.
3. Do my 2Dart (AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE) before I meet Alan and the girls for dinner and fireworks.

OH YA IT'S SINGAPORE'S BIRTHDAY. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE! 新加坡生日快乐!!!!

"SARANGHAE SARANGHAE SARANGHAE"

WHEE <3


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page