20070808 ;
8/08/2007 12:58:00 AM
Took Episode 10 of Coffee Prince from Atiqah when she came my house in the morning. Darn it I really love every single part of that show. I'm still downloading Episode 11 (thanks to the SUPER efficient translators from China!! <3). I've been searching for the file since morning and YESH, it's out at night. HAHAHAS. CAN'T WAIT CAN'TTTTT WAIT! Shall buy the DVD once it's released. I want mum to watch it! But OF COURSE, I need to have the money firstt. ARGH.

Things to do tomorrow :
1. Download korean variety shows. The previous webby I downloaded shows from was down for a few days and it's back now. YAY MORE SHOWS. Holiday is reaching, so I'VE to download those shows. STAND-BY!
2. Surf bestiz. Haven't been surfing it since Sunday. I need to catch up!
3. Do Destype.
4. And if possible, do 2Dart. (I REALLY HATE LAST MINUTE WORK SO I SHALL TRY MY BEST TO COMPLETE THE WORK BY FRIDAY).
5. If I'm not going out tomorrow, I shall watch COFFEE PRINCE EPI 11 after all my work. If yes, I shall watch it after I reached home. YAY. I don't care what time is it. I JUST HAVE TO FINISH EPISODE 11 BY TOMORROW.

Ok I'm being random now. I dreamt of 2 different dreams yesterday (AND BEWARE, IT'S SO OMG-WHAT-THE-HELL-NO-LINK DREAMS.

1. I dreamt of T1DA watching our Photography final projects together and Shannon and Yuxuan were screening their work. Atq and me were commenting all the way and then we go "WOOTS" suddenly. GUESS WHO WE SAW IN THAT CLIP? Gongyoo(WTH NO LINK!)!! He's so freaking hot in the clip. That ONE FINE DAY look. I was like "Omg Shannon you're going to score well for your project cause you've got this super HOT guy in the work!". But ARGH. I didn't get hear his voice in the dream. Omg how I wished I could hear his sexy voice. LOLS.

Xueqi's sms DISRUPTED me from having that dream. Thanks to Xueqi for telling me that my second piggy brother was sitting beside her on the bus at 7am. -.- Fell asleep soon after replying her msg and had another dream.

2. In that dream, I woke up sensing some wet thing on my face. I got out of my mattress and looked out of the window. FREAKING HELL I saw a SUPER big hole outside! SUPEEERRR BIG! It's was raining darn heavily and the water in the hole is brown. When I was still SHOCKED at what I've seen, I realised that the water level is reaching our level. My mum came up immediately and we tried to shut our windows TIGHTLY, but the rain still gets in. And we go "AHHHHHHH JIU MINGGGG!!".

Thanks to Atq's msg, or else I'll still be trapped in the global warming dream -.- But the Gongyoo dream is WOOTS. It'd be better if I get to talk and hug him in it WAHAHAHAS.

I'm tired. I wonder who I'll dream of tonight HEHEHES.


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page