20070807 ;
8/07/2007 01:10:00 AM
GONGYOO. Stop SEDUCING me!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Wordless.

Coffee Prince Episode 11 I can't wait!

AND YAY my wallie!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
GONGYOO EVERYWHERE HAHAHS!!

NOT FORGETTING...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My babies. I'm not going to say cheesy stuffs like "I LOVE YOU GUYS FOREVER". But at least, I know DongBangShinKi is already part of me. Part of my life. Part of Zhuang YaQi. I'm FREAKING PROUD. Proud of MY love for you guys WHEES! 진짜진짜진짜 사랑해요! !

Saving up money for :
1. Tohoshinki Five In The Black Concert DVD. Yesasia S$75.91
2. Dong Bang Shin Ki 2nd Artist Book. Yesasia S$59.61
3. All About Dong Bang Shin Ki 2 (KOREA Version). Not too sure of the price yet, but Yesasia is selling the Jap version for S$185.25. Jap version is ALWAYS freaking expensive. But I think I've to set aside $100 plus for this DVD cause it has 5 DVDs. The previous one has 3 DVDs and it costs S$67.20. Really regretted not buying All About Dong Bang Shin Ki 1, so I have to buy this!

BUT OF COURSE, I NEED TO WORK. INTRO ME LOBANGS PLEASE!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Oh ya. It's the last day of Photography. Mr Siew is a good lecturer though. Please don't blame me for posting your photo without your permission. I have to because I want people to know that you're a fun (or lame? =X)advisor! =D


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page