20070806 ;
8/06/2007 05:37:00 PM
I'm bored and I NEED to do something. Took this from fat's livejournal.

1. Where were you an hour ago?
inside bus 154.

2. Who will be your next kiss?
someone i love. ._.

3. What kind of deodorant do you use?
not too sure of the brand. i'm forgetful =)

4. Are you wearing socks right now?
nope. currently at home.

5. When was the last time you went out of the state?
woah good question. months? i think it's.. batam? omg that's new year period -.-.-.-.-.-

6. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
nope.

7. What was the last thing you had to drink?
COKE.

8. What are you wearing right now?
Fms shirt and jeans. I've just reached home.

9. What was your last purchase?
Grilled chicken with BBQ sauce at Megabites (is the name of the shop correct? =X)

10. Last food you ate?
^ above.

11. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Zenna.

12. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
Yesh. But it wasn't suitable and SOMEHOW i got the money back. HAHA.

13. Do you have a pet?
nope.

14. What’s the last sport event you watched?
Soccer match? My second brother happened to switch channels -.-

15. Where did u go today?
NP.

16. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
Coffee Prince shop located in Korea. =D

17. What is the last thing you purchased online?
Erm.. DongBangShinKi 2nd Asia Concert cd and 2007 SMTOWN Summer Album.

18. One thing you hate about yourself?
I HAVE LOUD VOICE -.-

19. What’s your favorite song?
CURRENTLY, it's FOR A WHILE by Minjae. SHIT SHIT SHIT I LOVE THAT SONG. COFFEE PRINCE <3

20. Do you miss anyone?
I'm missing Gongyoo currently <3 OK and DongBangShinKi. OK and Suju. Ok and Seo Minwoo. Ok and Sul Woosuk. Ok and Kim Dongwook. Ok and FT Island =X

21. Last play you saw?
PLAY ARHS. yesh it's definitely Empress Dowager. I don't remember the exact title, but Kit Chan is in it =D Watched it when I was sec 4 -.-

22. What are your plans for the day?
Go and bathe after doing this, start my storyboarding work, watch movies and dramas. Heh.

23. Ever go to camp?
Yup. DUH -.- Hahhas

24. What is on the ad on the myspace page right now?
I'M USING BLOGGER!

25. Do you have any tattoos or piercing?
Yeah one piercing on each ear. I'm intend to get another few more!

26. Last person who made you cry?
Moonsu-shi. Wonder who's that? That's the guy from Please Teach Me English. The way he proposed is WOOTS.

27. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
Not now.

28. Where are your best friends located?
Mostly in Taman Jurong.

29. Do you have a tan?
Ya. Feet, arms. -.-

30. How soon do you want to have kids?
Erm. maybe by 27? Not too sure -.-

31. Have you ever drank soda from a straw?
Erm SODA drink. LOLS.

32. Ever mixed all the sodas from the machine and drank it?
WOAH. Not yet. Wait till i've the money to do it =D

33. Do you have any allergies?
Yup. I can't wear lousy metal made accessories for too long. Eg. earrings or necklaces.

34. Do you like hot sauce?
Kind of? Hahahs.

35. Next time you’ll take a shower?
In erm. 5 mins time?

36. Last shot you received?
Erm.. Primary 6? -.-

37. What is your mood now ?
moodless. I'm sleepy =(

38. Are you someone’s best friend?
hmm i don't know? Think so -.- I don't even have a best friend. I have GOOD frens.

39. What did you do for valentine’s day?
... working?

40. What are you doing right now?
I'm multitasking now. Reading ppl's blog, answering THIS question, answering mama, looking at gongyoo, and of course, MISSING DONGBANGSHINKI <3

For a while I'll just wait for the beating of my heart once again.

Hankyul. Eunchan. <3


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page