20070802 ;
8/02/2007 12:19:00 AM
His birthday has already past. But who cares? HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MR SULWOOSUK! =D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I think he looks like Nino. ._. Both are cuties. Anyway, 생일축하해요!!

I brought the cat outside my house down just now.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sad? Not really. I feel more relaxed now. The thinking of keeping pets scares me.
1. Smelly.
2. Pet food.
3. Risk of getting scratched by pets.

Nah I like animals but I don't think I'll be able to keep one for long period of time. 고양이 안녕 =(

RANDOM:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
HAHAHHAS THIS PHOTO CRACKS ME UP EVERY TIME I SEES IT. HAHHAHAS!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
WOOTS SEOMINWOO. SIZZLING HOT. That smile is just so... =)

{cyworld,soompi,atq._.>

What's love?


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page