I LOVE COFFEE PRINCE! It's the BEST korean drama I've watched (Bad Family used to be my favourite. But Coffee Prince beats it cause it's interesting EVERY SINGLE SECOND). Thanks so much to Atiqah for watching the show during 2Dart lesson -.- SERIOUSLY THANKS! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT SHOW. OMGOMGOHMYHOLYGOD! I'm still waiting for Episode 11 . Chiong all the way to Episode 10 yesterday. The ending for Episode 10 is LOVE. "I don't care if you're a guy or an alien. Let's just try to walk this path. Let's try together." WHATTHEFREAKINGHELL SO FREAKING SWEET!!! Choi Hankyul Choi Go!! "나 너 진짜 좋아요". Love the couple. Eunchan and Hankyul =)
Screencaps of Coffee Prince: The Couple-Eunchan and Hankyul EYE CONTACT. WOOTS THAT HUG.I love Hankyul smiling while looking at Eunchan =) Hankyul trying to act cute after Eunchan kissed him =D YESH my favourite part HAHAHA. Eww.. ENDING FOR EPISODE 10. CAN'T WAIT!!
Jin Harim (My FAVOURITE!!!!) < Love this expression. SO FREAKING CUTE. Such boyish look. WOOTS. Love it when he calls Eunchan "MY CHAN MY CHAN". HAHAS!
No Songgi (For NUR ATIQAH LOL) ANOTHER FREAKING HOT GUY.
Yay my favourite photo of the both guys..
Coffee Prince Mini Spam My wallie. The cartoon version is so cute! The four hot guys from Cofee Prince Shop. =D
Anyway, happy belated birthday to Hyungjoon! =)
To end my post..
EWWWW I LOVE EUNKYUL <3<3 DO WATCH COFFEE PRINCE! ITS FREAKINGGG NICE. Gongyoo (Hankyul) is hot. Shall watch his movies NOW.