20070727 ;
7/27/2007 12:11:00 AM
Happened to find this quiz. Copy it from Gwyn's xanga.
Name eight people you hang out with most.#1. Atq
#2. Xueqi
#3. Fat
#4. Jingyi
#5. Min
#6. Jun
#7. Ei
#8. Alan
Who's your one & only?
woah. i love every single one of them <3
Who's your number one?
everyone's my number 1!
Who's the cutest ?
#7
Who's the best to hang out with?
ALL!
Who's the prettiest/hand-somest?
#9=ZHUANG YAQI =D
Who's the nerdiest ?
#2
Who shares the most interest with you?
#1
Who sticks to you whenever he/she sees you?
Not too sure? Depends on situation -.-
Who showers hugs most to you?
#3
Who's the most generous?
#5
Who always motivates you to do good stuff?
#3, 5 and 6
Is everyone above mentioned important to you?
oh my god DUH. or else hang out with them for?!?!!??!!? ._.
EMOTIONS.1. Are you missing someone right now:
Yup.
2. Are you happy:
Sort of? Yea I think I'm. Lols.
3. Are you talking to anyone right now?
Atq.
4. Are you bored:
Not really. But I'm tired and sleepy -.-
5. Are you German:
No.
6. Are you Brazilian:
-.-
7. Are you Japanese:
I wish I'm one LAST TIME.
8. Are you Korean:
저는 한국 사람 입니다. =D
9. Are your parents still married:
Not really?
10. Do you like someone right now:
Nope. I LOVE MANYONES. Lols -.-
TEN FAVORITES.1. Television show:
Jap drama. YAMADA TARO!
2. Flower:
Sunflower.
3. Color:
Yellow.
4. Sport:
Badminton.
5. Mall:
Sells stuffs that I want to buy? -.-
6. Music:
Kpop, Jpop, Epop. Not much of Cpop.
7. Food:
Not sure. I eat a lot of stuffs =D
8. Drink:
Pepsi,coke,Milo.
9. Animal:
Ducky
10. Country:
한국!!!
TEN FACTS.1. Hometown:
Batam.
2. Hair color:
Brownish.
3. Hair length:
Over shoulder length.
4. Eye color:
Black.
6. Shoe size:
>39 (YESH I HAVE EXTREMELY BIG FEET)
7. Mood:
IM SLEEPY.
8. Orientation:
Don't get it.
9. Available?:
Nope. My heart is full of 한국 남자친구.WAHAHAHA.
10. Lefty/righty:
Righty.
TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE.1. Have you ever been in love:
Not really.
2. Do you believe in love:
YESH!
3. have you ever been heartbroken:
Yea and I REGRETTED -.-
4. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
Kind of? =X
5. Has your crush ever found out you liked him/her:
Yes.
6. Have you ever liked someone but never told them:
Ya.
7. Are you afraid of commitment:
yup.
8. What are the names of your crushes?
Hmm I got no guts to say out. HAHHAS. S- H-
9. Have you ever fallen for your best friend?:
best friend as in FEMALE or MALE? -.-
10. Have you ever had a secret admirer:
Ya.
TEN THINGS: THIS OR THAT.1. Love or lust:
LOVEEE <3
2. Hard liquor or beer:
Hard liquor
3. Night or day:
Night.
4. One night stands or relationships:
Relationships.
5. Television or internet:
Internet.
6. Pepsi or coke:
Pepsi!!!
7. Wild night out or romantic night out:
Wild night out.
8. Colored pictures or black and white:
Colored.
9. Phone or in person:
In person.
10. AIM or myspace:
Myspace.
TEN HAVE YOU EVERS.1. Ever been caught sneaking out:
Nope.
2. ever skinny dipped:
Nope.
3. Done something you regret:
Yup.
4. Ever bungee jumped:
Nope. I WANT TO TRY. Money =(
5. Ever been on a boat:
Yesh
6. Ever finished an entire jaw breaker:
Nope.
7. Ever wanted someone so badly it hurt:
Yesh.
8. Ever been caught by your parents with a lovebite?:
Nope.
9. Ever danced in the rain?:
Yesh =)
10. Ever loved your ex while you were in a new relationship?:
ARGH -.-
{credits to priscilla @ lovedrugged.bs and kimxiah @ xanga}
STUPID GUY. WHY DID YOU GIVE THAT SMILING LOOK. IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT. I CAN'T EWQSE#ERRW# FORGET NOW.
=)
!!!!
.. <3
seeking..