20070731 ;
7/31/2007 09:12:00 PM
I shall start my post with QUESTIONS again -.-
Name 24 people at the top of your head now.
1. Alanmanda
2. Jingyi
3. Samantha
4. Xueqi
5. Atiqah
6. Zenna
7. Jaejoong
8. Clementia
9. Dolly
10. Jiajun
11. Yadanar
12. Yeele
13. Yunho
14. Yoochun
15. Junsu
16. Changmin
17. Mama
18. Ahyi kor
19. Ahbin kor
20. Leeteuk
21. Donghae
22. Eunhyuk
23. Khuhyun
24. Sungmin
Now for the questions.
1. Is 9 single?
Nope
2. Would you date 20?
HAHAHAHAHHA OF COURSE.
3. Is 17 a guy or girl?
WOMAN.
4. Has 15 and 2 ever dated?
IMPOSSIBLE WTH. 15 is MINE.
5. Are you older/younger than 3? Exactly how many months and years?
I'm older than her by 4 DAYS =D
6. Have you ever seen 7 naked?
woah.. HAHAHAHAA!! Half naked YESH =X
7. Where does 19 live?
In my house. UPSTAIRS NOW -.-
8. When was the last time you saw 12?
Erm. Dont remember =(
9. Ever watched a movie with 5?
YESH. Harry Potter!
10. How tall is 23?
Erm.. 178-182? =( DUNNO =(=(
11. Do you love 16?
OF COURSE! <3<3
12. Do you go to the same school as 14?
Nope. I WISHED.
13. Have you ever had classes with 11?
Yea of course.
14. Where was 21 born?
KOREAAA <3
15. Have you ever hugged 18?
When I as young? -.-
16. What is 8’s middle name?
Lin? -.-
17. Is 13 a nice person?
Omg he's like one of the BEST GUYS?!
18. Would you rather 1 die, or you die?
Let's die together! =X
19. Is 4 older than you?
Fortunately, NO. HAHAHAS
20. Would you kiss 24?
YESH DEFINITELY.
21. Have you ever swum with 16?
I WISHED? LOLS
22. When is 10’s birthday?
21st of Sept
23. Have you ever been to a party with 19 or 17?
Yesh.
24. Are 22 and 24 good friends?
DEFINITELY!
25. Will 1 and 20 make a good couple?
OMG NO. HE's MINE!
26. Has 15 ever given you a birthday present?
NOOOO!! =(=(
27. How long have you known 13?
Last year. August?
28. If 5 and 19 were drowning, who would you save?
Atq. CAUSE MY BRO CAN SWIM =D I would probably die with Atq cause I can't swim too -.-
29. Will 2 be willing to kiss 6?
NO?! -.-
30. Pass this on to 3, 4, 7, 16, 18, 22, 23.
DON'T WANT LEHS =D
---
HEY EVERYONE! There's this little kitten outside my house now. ANYONE WILLING TO ADOPT IT BEFORE IT RUNS?

AND HEY THERE. I'M FREAKING SERIOUS. PLEASE PASS THIS MESSAGE. I WOULDN'T WANT IT TO SUFFER ALONE OUTSIDE =( I COULDN'T KEEP A PET SO... =(
-Nice light brown fur
-Bright blue eyes
-A little kitten!
PHOTOS:
ULZZANG SUL WOO SUK!

SOME (OR ONE?) OTHER ULZZANG. I DON'T KNOW HIS/THEIR NAMES ._.



AND FINALLY....

HOT? <3<3
Credits {ulzzangmaniesoompiforum, sujusoompiforum}
Jielun is in SINGAPORE and I didn't know about that? What a lousy fan? Haha? ....
seeking..