20070729 ;
7/29/2007 12:52:00 AM
I spend my afternoon scanning stuffs today.

2007 SMTOWN Summer Album album jacket
PREVIEWS:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Download link here {MF}

TVXQ 2nd Asia Concert album jacket
PREVIEWS:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Download link here {MF}

2007 August SMAG

PREVIEWS:

DONGBANG'S
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I've only scanned the Style Section and live performances section. The others can be found at boys_paper@LJ.

Download links here {Part 1 MF;Part 2 MF}

SUJU'S
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Download link here {MF}

Decided to scan because Aqah wants it. She's still in KL. I'm going to ask her to help me post these scans up on boys_paper, cause I've no idea how to use livejournal. I've to figure it out ONE DAY. Hahhas!


FOR PEOPLE OUTTA, DO NOT STEAL MY SCANS. I SPEND HOURS SCANNING IT. PLEASE, BE KIND TO ME.


OK I REALISED HOW TO POST ALREADY -.- Shall post tomorrow on boys_paper. I'm tired. Livejournal is fun! I prefer using that than blogger. Maybe I would change my blog to another one? HMMS...

OKAY I'M SO INTO SHO SAKURAI NOWADAYS.
1. He's in YAMADATARO. He acts as Yamada's bestie (NINO ACTS AS YAMADA =D)
2. He's from ARASHI. -.-.-.-
3. He looks like Yoochun from certain view. I mean, he looks like Yoochun with that permed hair.

SHALL POST HIS PHOTOS UP TOMORROW.

JAA NEH!


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page