20070727 ;
7/27/2007 11:38:00 PM
I was still worrying for my Korean test this morning. Hwew. Hope it turns out well like the previous test =)

ANYWAY, I realised I've not been blogging much for these few days. Posts without photos make my blog looks DEAD. SO....

These are some of the stuffs I'm considering whether I should buy or not.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is VERY tempting, cause I've always wanted a new jacket. FURTHERMORE, the word CASSIOPEIA is printed on it and I kinda like the design. $40 without zip and $50 with zip. My second brother said he would choose to buy the one with zip even if it costs him $50. Same thinking. I wouldn't want to mess up my hair =D Since the deadline for second batch is 25TH AUGUST, I shall take my time to sav up the money first! =)
Happened to come across Gina's blog. Saw this website that sells lots of accessories that the Kpop stars own.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Jaejoong's ring. After converting is around $19. Kinda cheap for a ring.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Yea I'm sure someone has seen me posting this picture before. Didn't really notice that earring until NOW. After converting is around $10. Not very expensive. NOT VERY CHEAP EITHER. Lols.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Yunho's earring. After converting is around $10 too. I really LOVE the design. It's freaking unique. But ARGH. My mum doesn't really want me to buy this, cause it has CROSSES. My batam relatives will go like "OMG YAQI IS WEARING CHRISTIAN STUFFS LOOK AT THAT!". It's not that I'm into such stuffs or whatever. I just like the CROSSES. THAT'S ALL. -.-

Not too sure whether I'm getting the accessories not, cause Gina said she has to wait for her friend to reorder next time. I shall wait patiently. Thanks in advance! =) As for the Cassiopeia hoodie, I'm going to wait for Atq to come back first and ask for her opinion. $50.. Hmms..

I tried to order Aug issue of S-mag yesterday from DongBangStuffs, but they said there's no more copies. Sad. REALLY SAD. I thought they are still going to accept orders until the end of July. SUJU POSTER =( Atq said she's going to ask her friend Mau whether she could give up her copy to me. I WANT AUG SMAG!

Shall start my mini spam now.

Starting from FT ISLAND. My latest craze. One photo only. =)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My favorite is actually Jaejin. After hunting for MORE FT ISLAND photos, I've started to love Jonghoon and Wonbin more. After WATCHING their videos, I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. Unique and adorable. OMG I HAVE A WEAK HEART AND I CAN"T TAKE IT. Especially Hongki. WHAT THE HELL SO ADORABLE. Jaejin is quiet, Jonghoon is sexy, Minhwan is adorable, Wonbin is manly, and Hongki is JUST SO ZhuangYaQi's-type-of-guy. HAHAHHAS. Sorry for being crazy.. But YAY. He's older than me by.. 5 months? =)

Ok SS501. I'm sorry for neglecting them these months. Not much news from them ever since they went to Japan. Luckily they are going back Korea this Oct. CAN'T WAIT. Found these recent photos of them. FREAKING HOT.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

LASTLY, DONGBANGSHINKI. <3
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I KNOW HE'S HOT. DON'T DENY.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Jaejoong~
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Yay that's my wallpaper ^^
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photos from Aug Smag. =( I WANT AUG SMAG LAHSSSSS.

That's all for my post today. Currently watching my second brother playing PS2-Resident Evil 4. WOOTS COOL. The zombies can run this time round, and they even know how to THROW weapons. Isn't that cool? HAHAHAS. I was pestering my brothers to inform me whenever they play Resident Evil 4 and they were like "PLAY YOURSELF LAHS". That's totally impossible. I would forget that day when I played Clock Tower (whereby there's this stupid little girl called Stephanie ((if I'm not wrong)) holding on to a knife and running after me everywhere I go). I even dreamt of her. How could such people like ME play such what-the-hell-the-zombies-will-pop-out-any-moment's games? WOSHENJINGBINGMA? NAMICHINSOE? SAYAGILAAR? WOSIAOHUH? AMICRAZY? Ok sorry for the different languages. I'm super hyper now HAHAHAHHAS.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
LEON IS HOT.

(Think I'm seriously going crazy by saying every single guys HOT)


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page