20070722 ;
7/22/2007 12:30:00 AM
Happy belated birthday to me!!

Was really not in a mood to celebrate my birthday in the morning. I went to cut my hair at Jurong West area with Mama, and it ended up raining when we were heading home. IRRITATING. Got my eyebrow trimmed too. I think it looks much more better compared to the previous one. I got THICK eyebrow before that.

Went to meet with my Primary Sch gang at around 3pm. Took neoprints with Alan, Jingyi and Sam. Too bad Xueqi is not there. =( Hang around at Cineleisure till 6+ and headed to Alan's house after that to play mahjong. Not very keen to play mahjong in the beginning cause I seemed to get headache after waiting under the rain in the morning. But once we started playing it, I get so HIGH. Hahas! Yay mahjong is really ONE of my favourite games. Hahas! I think Xueqi's satay is one of the reasons why I'm that high too. =D Shall post the photos tomorrow.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who wished me happy birthday! I shall not list down all the names cause I'm quite afraid of missing out any single people.. I feel like listing down the happy and sad things on this special day.

SAD:
1. Got a headache now.
2. I've got no money to spend even on this special day.
3. 3 people who I considered precious didn't wish me happy birthday. I SHALL not name them =(

HAPPY:
1. Atq told me she intended to deliver my present to me early in the morning to my house. But due to the stupid rain, she couldn't do it! I'm happy cause she has that INTENTION to do that. So sweet of her! I've known you hardly for 3 months, but there's somehow this kind of bond between us. SARANGHAEYO CHINGOO-YA. <3
2. Thanks to F6F (or F5F I shall say) who accompanied me for my birthday today! Jingyi, Alan, Sam and Qi! =D
3.I thought Fat has already forgotten my birthday, but she managed to call me at ELEVEN-FIFTYNINE and sang me a birthday song. Sorry for having the thinking that you've already forgotten me as a friend or what. Gomenez =( I know you love me, and I love you too! =D
4. I've got birthday wishes from many many people! This makes me feel special! =D=D

I wonder when I'll get to hear a birthday song from DongBangShinKi and SuperJunior. How I wish that's such a day. Hey friends, are you willing to fulfill that wish of mine? That LITTLE wish.. LOLS.

Ok. Done for my day. Zhuang YaQi, you're officially 17 already! Stop being so weak by feeling stressed when there's only some projects for you only. Be mature! Do your best by organizing your time well and STOP complaining! YOU'RE IN A POLYTECHNIC NOW, NOT SECONDARY SCHOOL. GET THE FACT RIGHT. You can do it. YAY. AJA AJA FIGHTING!


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page