20070713 ;
7/13/2007 10:52:00 PM
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE! I've received my SMTOWN 2007 Summer Album and my O Concert Album. SUPER HIGH SUPER HIGH!










I really love the packaging of SMTOWN 2007 Summer album. SUPER COOL! Look at the blue blue thingy! This is what I love about Korean albums. COOL PACKAGING. Hahahas! Luckily I didn't wait for the Taiwan version. I don't think I've got the mood to listen to "Summer songs" after few months. Hahahs. O concert album is freaking cool. I
HATE downloading these kind of songs BECAUSE
1.It doesn't reflect on Korean music chart.
2.I can't get to see the jacket album. Ok maybe I'd get to see the scans online, but I prefer to HOLD it and FLIP it. WAHAHAS.
3.I LOVE GOOD QUALITY MUSIC <3<3.
Currently listening to the O concert album. Shit. I'M SO SUPER INTO THE SONGS EVEN WHEN I'M NOT PRESENT IN THE CONCERT. I'm wondering what'd happen if I'm in the concert ITSELF. Listening to 믿어요. They have improved SO MUCH! I LOVE THEIR LIVE PERFORMANCES. OMG DONGBANGSHINKI. I can't imagine my life without you guys. It's seemed a bit exaggerating, but I REALLY CAN'T IMAGINE IT (at least for NOW. NOW NOW NOW!). OMGOMGOMG DONGBANGSHINKI IS JUST <3. SERIOUSLY. SERIOUSLYYYYYY!!!! ONCE AGAIN, I'm so glad I didn't wait for the Taiwan version. =X
Collecting my SM's HEART shirt and S-mag tomorrow. YAY POSTER! YAY PHOTOS TOMORROW! Think I'm buying S-mag August issue too. SUJU's ON THE COVER. Ok I'm not that crazy to buy a magazine without a poster or what though. Shall wait for the poster. If it's like SUPER handsome, I'll buy for SURE. =X But quite saddening though. Even if SUJU is on the poster, Khuhyun will be missing. =( 싫어!!
Another good news! My photobucket album is full already! YAY new album new album! This is going to be a NEAT and ORGANISED one! =D
seeking..