20070708 ;
7/08/2007 10:52:00 PM
I wanted to post my photos on Friday night after my Korean lesson. BUT, once I reached home, I realised my table was cleared. As expected, my Batam relatives came. I was super shocked though. THey would usually informed us few days before. Budden this time round, they just called my mum one hour before they board the ferry. WHAT THE HELL. T.T
Anyway, I was out the whole day on Sat and out for this morning. I'm SERIOUSLY DARN tired now. I can't even get to rest well. Argh. However, I bought quite a number of stuffs. A white bag, red sandals, red bangle, mickey's earrings and bracelet, earrings, 3/4 pants. WOAH. Hahhas! Love my new sandals, red bangle, mickey's earrings and bracelet. Yay RED! I'm quite RED-DIFED nowadays. Think the DONGBANGSHINKIVIRUS is affecting me more and more. HAHAHAS.
THE LOVE'S NOT STOPPING <3 YAY I LOVE RED RED RED. My cousins mentioned a little about their trip to Shanghai too. They said they met this fortune teller who is FREAKING accurate. He mentioned that one my little fat cousin would be someone famous in the future (like a superstar or what). OMG. So cool! I really hope I can hear some GOOD stuffs from the guy too, like I'd be in Korea and get real famous or what in the future LOL. And YAY, how I wish he could tell me that my husband would be a KOREAN and
someone who is FREAKING FAMOUS. HAHAHAHS. OK ZHUANG YAQI DREAM ON. But seriously lahs, THAT WOULD BE SO OMGOMGOMG-COOL-I-DON'T-KNOW-WHAT-ELSE-TO-SAY. AHAHAHHAS!
My albums are shipped today. Whees. I wonder when I'll get my stuffs. CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT. I think probably this week. Gave my brother fifty dollars for the albums. He rejected as first, cause he wanted to gave me the albums as my birthday present. But I insisted on giving him the money so that he can buy me a new ear piece as my birthday present. HAHAHAS. The ear piece is going to be SO MUCH MORE expensive than the 2 albums. So.. =X
Photos:
Zoo trip.






T1DA! <3



Dolly suggested this. So.. =D
Bowling!










HAHA CAMWHORES.
Ms Chng's farewell party.


That's Ashraf. Looks dumb right? LOLS.

My phone in the center, Fat's on the left and Ms Chng's on the right.

The current Jss Band.

BITCHES with Ms Chng! =D








And finally, BITCHES. <3
Random pic, Vanessa and Me in Korean Class.

WOAH LONG POST. Lesson at 11am tomorrow. Shall sleep now. WHEES MY 8 HOURS OF SLEEP;SUCCESS! =D
seeking..