20070706 ;
7/06/2007 10:17:00 AM
Long post with lots of photos probably. I'm still waiting for Photobucket to upload my photos. ONEGAI!

It's our first field trip yesterday! Went to Singapore Zoo with T1DA and T1DB. It was rather cooling in the beginning, but the weather got worse and WORSE once it's noon. SO IRRITATING. However, we still enjoyed our day a lot. Took A LOT OF photos (like 2 hundred+), but I'm not going to post EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. People would get sick looking so many photos. I'll get sick posting too. Hhahas!

Shall post my photos later.

They're having farewell party for Ms Chng later. What the hell. I'm STUNNED. Woke up in the morning to receive this type of news. Irritating? Yes it is. Ms Chng is one of my favourite teachers in school (other than my subject teachers all those). I know I'm not in JSS anymore lahs, but....

Ms Chng, please do take care.


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page