20070704 ;
7/04/2007 06:35:00 PM
OMG NANA IS SO NICEE! I finally know the reason WHY NANA THE MOVIE IS SO HOT IN JAPAN!

1.The story is interesting. Two totally different characters of NANA get to know each other and they became best friends. I'm SUPER jealous of their friendship!
2.SO MANY HOT GUYS IN A MOVIE.
-Ryohei Matsuda (SHOTA'S BROTHER.)
-Narimiya (NODA NODA NODA!)
-Kenichi Matsuyama (my baby L).
-Tetsuji (the oldest brother in Brother Beat).
3.THE SONGS ARE GREAT. Endless Story by Yuna Ito and Glamorous Sky by Mika Nakashima. I heard of the two songs last time and I find it really nice. But you will DEFINITELY find the songs great after watching NANA. OHGODMY! LOLS.
STAND UP! caps:
Different expressions of Nino! (SHOU-CHAN)

THIS IS MY FAVOURITE EXPRESSION FROM NINO <3

The way Yamapi said "GOMENEI" is just soooo..... ARGH. Hahas!

Handsome guys.


HAHAHA I LIKE THE "HUH?" LOOK. WAHAHHAS!!

My FAVOURITE FAVOURITE FAVVVOURRRIIITTEEE photos.

WHAT THE HELL. KAWAII NEH!

Listening to FTTS 7th album now. Their voices are just...

AMAZING.


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page