20070702 ;
7/02/2007 11:04:00 PM
WHEES I've just finished watching Transformers. Wth its a FREAKING good movie. I really love the visual effects in it. The robots, the fire, the planes, EVERYTHING. OMGOMGOMG I was shouting COOL COOL COOL all the way while watching the movie. PLEASE WATCH IT I BEG YOU GUYS. ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES I'VE EVER WATCHED IN MY LIFE. YOU WON'T REGRET IT. RATINGS:5/5 I want to owe a robot too! I shall name it.. JUJU! =D Once again, my friends should know WHY I'd name it JUJU. HAHAS!

Shall post photos tomorrow (HOPEFULLY. SERIOUSLY =X). Stand Up! and Sexy Voice and Robo screencaps. Transformers photos. AND OF COURSE, F.T ISLAND PHOTOS(MY LATEST LOVE LOVE LOVE <3). 이재진 is LOVE. WOOTS!

I'm still waiting for Liar Game last episode. I can't start on any other shows without watching that. CRUNCHYROLL PLEASE?

Buying 2007 Sm Town Summer Town album through YesAsia. My mum ALLOWS it! =D I'm going up to check my ahbinkor's lappy now. IF I'm still unable to download the HIGH QUALITY VERSION of FT. ISLAND's CHEERFUL SENSIBILITY, I'm going to BUY it.

..provided if I got the money. =p

Random:I WANT MY ROBOT JUJU.


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page