20070701 ;
7/01/2007 10:41:00 PM

To 이특:
I first saw you in FullHouse and I didn't really notice you cause you hardly appear in it. I started to notice you ONLY when I see you smiling.

This smile. It really captures my attention. I stopped whatever I'm doing just to look at you smiling at your members.
GOSH. BEUATIFUL SMILE. WHAT AN ANGEL.



I love your voice the most. Whenever I listen to your voice, I really got a feeling that everything is going to be alright. No matter how stressed I get or how depressed I am sometimes, your voices JUST brighten up my day without fail. Listening to SUKIRA is such a wonderful thing! <3




I really hope I can wish you happy birthday in person. Would there be such a day? I hope. I'll pray. I'll wait for that day! 정수야, 생일축하합니다! 진짜 사랑헤요! 정수천사 파으팅!
loves, 아기. <3
seeking..