20070701 ;
7/01/2007 01:31:00 PM
Went out with Ei, Jun, Alan and Ei's boyfren ytd. I'm still very guilty about shouting at Ei's Raymond. I'm sorry HAHAHAS =X I was really bored during the 15 mins break during the half-time. But it got better after that. Luckily my friends are with me or else I think I will just DIE. The other group of guys just pissed us off.
Firsly, Yuehao and his gang just walked past us without saying HI even when they saw us. What's THIS?
Secondly, Weejian just pissed us off. I just feel like giving him a kick and let him roll all the way down the stadium to the field. What a petty+childish guy. I'm pissed. SERIOUSLY.
Anyway, we took some photos.

Where's Alan? LOLS.

Nice sky. Nice planes.

Kind of blur cause it's already evening by then.

Australians cheering AUSSY AUSSY. But we ended up hearing WANSUI. HAHAHAS!

Slow shutter speed thus having such effects. WHEES looks like some kind of laser.

Yay fireworks! Shit the pillar thingy blocked our view =( But nice fireworks.
Can someone KIND-HEARTED outta buy my online stuffs for me? SHIT. There's this Korean Cd shop in ebay and they sell stuffs at a cheap price. THEY'RE DEFINITELY CHEAPER THAN THE ONLINE BLOGSHOPS. Argh! I need credit card! Please please please someone? Help me buy and I'll pay you IMMEDIATELY. =(
1. All About DBSK poster set : $21 includding shipping. (Cheaper than yesasia by $4-5.)
2. SuJu U Single poster : $14 It's out of print already. dvdheaven and yesasia are not selling them already. This is definitely going to be my priority. I want this so badly! =(=(
It's my Teukkie's birthday today! 제 천사야, 생일축하합니다! =) Shall post again before 12am Korean time today. I'm going to do a Teukkie spam (HOPEFULLY). Going to surf bestiz first. It's been DAYS..
seeking..