20070629 ;
6/29/2007 10:57:00 PM
Waiting for Liar Game to be uploaded. SHOTA SHOTA I MISS HIM! It's up on Veoh but it's stucked at the fifth minute for all 4 parts. Irritating indeed. Shall wait for crunchyroll or some kind-hearted person to upload it on Veoh. ONEGAI!!
Wishlist:
1.All About TVfXQ Poster Set. (After so many months yea? But I still feel like buying it. They look so good there!)
2.Suju U Official Poster. (For a second I REALLY wanted to just click PURCHASE).3.2007 SM TOWN Summer Album. Nah I'm buying that for sure but I still have to check the prices of different blogshops and online shopping sites.. Shall decide whether I should buy it with the poster or not after
-Knowing the size.
-Seeing the photo of the poster.
-Knowing the PRICE (LIKE DUH -.-).
4.TVfXQ 2nd Concert CD album. Not buying it with poster though (Don't like them in shades) Shall wait for the TW Version. It's going to be cheaper~.
5.SS501 1st Photobook. Rather tempting cause dvdheaven is selling them for only USD22(not including shipping) and it includes DAMN lots of stuffs like
-VCD
-100p Photobook
-Sticker
-Postcard
Most likely not buying it cause there's no POSTER -.-
Anyway, to PEOPLE outta, stop commenting that I'm wasting money on idols' stuffs. You think it's alright to spend money on branded stuffs
BUT I DON'T THINK SO. So stop commenting on whatever I buy. I know it seemed to you that I'm wasting money on such stuffs. Just like what you're thinking, I THINK it's a waste of money to buy your branded whatever stuffs too.
IN CONCLUSION, DON'T SAY SUCH THINGS THAT WILL SPOIL PEOPLE'S MOODS ANYMORE. ENOUGH ENOUGH ENOUGH!
Hwew. I feel much more better now. I'm tired from being out for 12 hours.
RANDOM STUFFS:
1.I've seen TOHOSHINKI's advertisement for
7 times! MY FAVOURITE NUMBER! =D
2.I got a SUPER high score for my Korean test. CHEERS!
seeking..