20070625 ;
6/25/2007 09:06:00 PM
Here's the screencaps for 1 Litre of Tears.




KENICHI MATSUYAMA. Yay dont worry I still love you HAHAS =X He looks like a baby in the second screencap.
<3

I cried like MAD when Asou knelt down. It's freaking freaking FREAKING sad. I will go crazy over a guy who's willing to kneel down for me FOR SURE.

Hot doctor.

Aya is looking so pretty even though she's so damn sick.







ASOU! He's so handsome! =D I LOVE the last pic especially. Notice his tear is stucked in his right eye. GOSH.
Didn't took screencaps when he was crying while reading the Love Letter cause I was crying like mad that time -.-
PS:(Ryo's screencaps are SPECIALLY for FATIMAH!!HAHAS!)Shall watch Stand Up! now. After that, Kou Kou Kyoushi 2003. AND after that, I want to finish watching the last episode of Liar Game. And FINALLY, Proposal Daikusen! I want to watch Sexy Voice and Robo too. Kenichi is in it!
<35 more weeks to exams. What am I
THINKING?!
AND OF COURSE NOT FORGETTING;
동방신기 <3
seeking..