20070621 ;
6/21/2007 09:09:00 PM
려욱오빠,새일축하합니다!

To Ryeowook;first guy:
I was flipping through TEENS magazine that time and I saw this photo of yours. WOOTS. You're the first member who attracted me our of the 13 members! You look ABSOLUTELY CHARMING in that. Hahas! My top favourite voices in SUJU group. Your voice is going to accompany for many many more years ahead! =D
Went out with my This Fashion colleagues today. We went to buy May's phone first, then we went all the way to Ang Mo Kio to shop. Tranfer my money to dongbangstuffs at the same time. I've collected all the receipts. WHEES. 4 receipts with Ryeowook's birthday date on it. HAHAS. Sorry for being mad. LOL. Bought a little red mushroom with Boon and Yan too. I'm starting to like red and red more because of DongBang. Blue too (SUJU).


Boon, Yan and me. Great ex-colleagues of mine! =D
I shall TRY to complete my revised outline later. I want to start watching 1 Litre of Tears before the holiday ends (
which is like 3 more days? =()
seeking..