20070620 ;
6/20/2007 06:56:00 PM
Yay I've finished watching Hana Yori Dango 2 ytd (like finally? -.-). I love Domyouji and Makino together. I think there's some kind of bond between them. I was crying all the way from the first episode to the last one, but I enjoy that! HAHAH SADDIST ZHUANG. I really enjoy crying so much, cause it's been a long time since I cried over romantic dramas. I'm actually not very prepared to watch 1 Litre of Tears cause I'm scared that I will end up crying for every episodes. I cried every single episodes for HYD2, so .. yea. LOL.

My favourites caps:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Rui kissing Makino. OMGOMG. I adore the way Rui calls her name.
MA-KI-NO. HOW CUTE. How I wish Shun calls my name that way HAHAHAHA. (Sorry for being sick =D)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
EWW SWEET!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I love Domyouji's reaction when he saw Makino in the box. HAHAS!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Soujiroh. =D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Rui looked super cute here. Hahahas.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sweet moment of Domyouji and Makino.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
SWEETEST moment! <3

Yay I wan to do spam on Jap guys.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Matsuda Shota! WOOTS WOOTS WOOTS I love him in HYD!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Rui and Makino. One of my favourite scenes too.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Narimiya Hiroki, the one acting as Noda in Gokusen. Yea he's SEXY. Lols.

Credits on magazine scans:boys_paper@LJ

Shall watch 1 Litre of Tears soon. Soon... =X


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page