20070618 ;
6/18/2007 11:44:00 PM
I'm currently crapping with Yeele. Yay I'm happy that she's interested in DongBang and Suju. HAHAHAS! Alan was telling me that she realised all 5 members of DongBang are good looking. YAY good news. It's never too late to realise how GOOD they are! =D=D
I'm pre-ordering the S magazine with DongBang and Suju. I'm not sure of the price, but I think its around $30. It comes with a 100cm by 78cm poster. OMG. How could I
EVER resist that? That's still enough space on my wall for HUGE poster. I hope
dongbangstuffs will still accept my pre-order although I'm late. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. I'll pray hard for that. =( I don't think I know what to do if I couldn't get the magazine. Maybe.. DEPRESSION? Yes I think so.

I
SWEAR I'm going to watch HanaYoriDango2 tomorrow or else I won't be able to get my S magazine poster! I SWEAR.
seeking..