20070618 ;
6/18/2007 01:09:00 AM
Ahmei came to my house in the noon to collect her lappy. My second brother was telling her what functions the lappy has and I was busy watching Idol-world all the way. Sorry arhs =X She accompanied me all the way to Tampines to collect my SUJU-T bottle. All thanks to her, or else I'm going to travel there all by myself and suffer for 60 mins. Thanks girl! =D=D We met this little boy on our way there too. He's quite cute with that 2 big eyes (although he reminds me of Singapore Idol Joakim -.-.-.-.-). Took some photos of him.






Met Atq after that to watch the performance we are required to watch to do our 2Dart project. Quite interesting. Sand animation. Cool. I don't quite understand what the guy is trying to express, but I loved the way he transform certain things to another. For example, he transform lamp posts to a caterpillar. COOL!
I was super excited once I reached home and I started taking photos of my water bottle!








OK I LOVE THE SM STICKER. <3
I was surfing bestiz and found these FREAKING-CUTE-PLUS-I-DON'T-KNOW-WHAT-TO-DO-OTHER-THAN-STARE-AND-IMAGINE-THAT-I'M-EATING-DONGHAE-UP photos. HAHAHAHHAS.


The second photo is EXTREMELY CUTE. Donghae smiles like a babbbbyyyy in that! I LOVE THAT PHOTO AND I MEAN IT.
DONGHAE. PLEASE LET ME DREAM OF YOU TONIGHT. JUST TONIGHT. JUST @#ERWR% TONIGHT! =(=(=(
seeking..