20070616 ;
6/16/2007 12:08:00 AM
Just reached home after watching POC3 with Fat and Ash. What the hell I LOVE THAT SHOW. I prefer POC2 thought. But WHO CARES. As long as there's Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom, I think the movie is WONDERFUL. HAHAHAHS. OMG the scene when Elizabeth and William kissed is so HOT. =X Oh ya I bought new posters today too. 4 posters for $12. Not very cheap and not very expensive. Shall stick them up later or tomorrow with the FITB poster I've bought yesterday.
ALL THANKS TO FATIMAH, the so-called "MAKI" guy's face is in my head now. Yamapi too. YAMAPI LOOKS SUPER HOT IN THE NEW HAIRSTYLE LAHS SERIOUSLY. I JUST WANT TO
WHAT-THE-HELL HIM. =X

Credits:stolenfayth@boys_paper.LJ
Can't find the photos for the Maki guy (think his name is TEGOSHI if I'm not wrong). I prefer him in the brown hair than black hair.
ANYWAY, I'm wondering WHEN I will receive my SUJU-T bottle. I've been waiting for it for so long. I WANT IT NOW. LIKE RIGHT NOW.


Credits:bestiz
I'm buying this shirt too. Designed my little Micky. Wanted to buy Yunho's shirt actually, but I prefer this shirt MORE. This represents Dongbang's LOVE to me (OR RATHER MY LOVE TO THEM -.-.-.- LOLS). Buying with Atq. She's buying Junsu's.


Credits:smtown
Ashraf ANYONE HAS ROCK DJ BY ROBBIE WILLIAMS SEND ME PWEATY PWEASH says: (12:41:44 AM)
eh you not tired ar
Thanks to Muhammad Ashraf B.Zainal. I realised I'm SUPER tired. KNOW WHY?
1.I've not changed back to my home clothes.
2.I've not removed my contact lens.
3.My Itunes is OFF and I'm fine with it. (I usually don't listen to music when I'm FREAKING/SUPER/DAMN tired cause I think I might just fell asleep on the stupid chair.)
4.I don't even have the STRENGTH to turn my head.
THEREFORE I CONCLUDE:
ZHUANGYAQI SHALL SLEEP NOW. 안녕!
seeking..